✨Mother's day special✨

{~This is not following the story~}

Author's POV

10-year old Y/N skipped through the mansion happily humming to herself as she was on her way to see her father.

Y/N was carrying a basket of some of her mother's {favourite flowers} as she recalled her father once saying how her mother adored them.

"Hello, miss Y/N," Ayumi said seeing the young girl skipping down the hallway.

"Hello, Ayumi!" Y/N said stopping in her tracks and waving at the maid.

"Where are you off too?" Ayumi asked the young fae.

"I'm off to see father!" Y/N said excitedly.

"You know how busy he is miss..." The maid said feeling bad for the young fae.

"I know...but today is a special day," Y/N said sadly.

"Oh? What would that be?" Ayumi asked the young girl curiously.

"Mother's day!" Y/N said to the maid smiling.

"Oh, I see, then I shall leave you to your father then," Ayumi said giving the girl a soft smile and bowing her head.

"Okay! Bye Ayumi!" The young fae said waving bye to the maid.

Y/N's POV

I skipped my way over to my father's study and teleported inside behind him and covered his eyes so he can't see me.

"Guess who," I said giggling a little.

"Hmm? I wonder who it could be? Could it be my darling daughter?" Father said letting a chuckle escape his lips pretending to not know who it was.

"Ding! Ding! Ding!" I said removing my hands from his eyes.

"Hello, papa!" I said hugging him as he turned around in his chair.

"Hello, Y/N darling, what brings you here?" Father asked me confused.

"This," I said placing the basket of mother's favourite flowers on his desk.

"What's this?" Father said looking at the flower.

"You said these were mama's favourite flowers," I said giving him an eye-closed smile.

"Yes, they are..." Father said analyzing the flowers.

What were you planning to do with these?" Father asked looking at me.

"Well, I was thinking that..." I said rethinking what I was about to say.

"We could go visit her..." I said finishing my sentence scared that he would refuse my request.

"Sure that's a lovely idea," Father said ruffling my hair.

"Really?!" I said my eyes lighting up.

He nodded his head, I ran over to him and hugged him.

"Thank you!" I said happily.

"Your welcome" Father said patting my head.

"Shall we go then?" Father said holding out a hand to me.

{~Timeskip~}

Lilia's POV

Y/N skipped happily ahead of me her basket of flowers in hand as we headed toward her mother's grave.

"Hello, mama! I and papa came here with gifts for you!" Y/N said placing down the basket of flowers on her grave.

"Papa misses you!" Y/N said to M/N's grave.

I came over next to Y/N and looked down at M/N's grave with a sad smile.

We would have been married for 17 years if she didn't die.

"I miss you.." I whispered under my breath as a few tears escaped my eyes.

"How's it up there in heaven?" My daughter asked with innocent curiosity in her voice still not understanding what the word 'heaven' meant.

"I bet it's really pretty!" She said cheerfully.

I chuckled at how happy my daughter was even if her mother was dead and only sees her 3 times a year.

One time on her birthday, one time on our anniversary and one time on mother's day.

"Happy mother's day!" Y/N said throwing her arms up in the air.

"We miss you M/N...may you rest in peace, my love..."  I said whispering under my breath sadly as I took Y/N by the hand and walked away with her.

3rd POV

Little did they know that they were being watched my M/N's spirit as they walked

M/N's POV

"I miss you too Lilia" M/N's voice said sighing sadly as she watched her husband and her child walk away into the distance.

"I love you guys both," She said as a sad smile embrace her features as she faded away slowly.

A/N: I know in late on this but I wanted to make a special chapter for mother's day and wanted to remind you guys to appreciate your mother's for what they do for us and love us to the very end.

In other words, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!❤️

Words: 754