Bloody torture

3rd POV

Right now you were trying to get away from Vil.

Why? You may ask.

Well... let's just say you're running away from him because he's trying to get you to walk in more heels even though you were perfectly fine walking in your other heels.

Y/N's POV

"No Vil!" I said shouting running away from him.

"Your the one who said wanted help walking in heels!" Vil said chasing after me.

We were currently at his dormitory which was Pomefiore and surprisingly it was huge and it also had a ballroom which we were currently in.

"THIS ISN'T HELPING THIS IS PURE TORTURE!" I yelled getting tired of running.

3rd POV

Two people walked into the ballroom and their eyes widen at the scene unfolding in front of them.

The first person had short wavy light purple hair and had aqua blue eyes.

The second person had blonde bob hair and had hunter-green eyes.

The one who had blonde hair let out a little chuckle at the scene in front of him.

The other one who had purple hair looked at the blonde and then at the scene in front of him and looked confused as to what was happening.

The blonde one decided to speak up on the matter in front of him.

Rook's POV

I let out a small chuckle as I and Epel watched Vil chase and yelling at the girl from earlier today at lunch in the cafeteria.

{~Flashback~}
{At the Pomefiore table}

"Lilia Vanrouge," A voice said walking over to Lilia and the other students.

"I THOUGHT YOU SAID, GUYS SAID THIS WAS AN ALL-BOYS SCHOOL!" A first-year yelled gaining the attention of Vil, Epel and I.

All of us looked over and saw a girl and saw a third year from Diasomnia

I let out a little chuckle as I see the first year's and third year's trying to figure out why there was a girl here which also kinda shocked me as well.

"Looks like Moñsieūr curiosity is at it again," I said chuckling. {I think that's right? I don't know much French}

"That he is..." Vil said sighing

"Everything alright Roī dū poison?" I asked in a concerning voice.

"Yes I'm alright Rook," Vil said looking at the young girl and Lilia leaving the cafeteria.

{~Present~}

"Need help Roī dū poison?" I asked Vil who is still chasing the girl.

Vil stopped running for a moment to look at me and Epel.

"Yes if you could stop her for me that would be great," He said catching his breath.

I and Epel went to work trying to catch the girl who was running away from us in the ballroom.

{~1 hour later~}

I and Epel were chasing this girl for a good hour and she had stamina that could last her thousands of years.

We were taking a break to catch our breath because we still haven't caught the girl yet for an hour.

"Are...you...guys...down yet?" The girl said panting trying to catch her breath.

"Not yet," Vil said getting his entry back

"The hell," The girl said getting ready to run away again.

{~Meanwhile at the Diasommia dorm~}
Malleus's POV

Lilia has been walking on the dorm ceiling for a while now and I was confused as to why he was walking on the ceiling for so long.

"Lilia are you alright?" I asked looking up at Lilia.

Lilia gave no response to my question and kept quiet as he kept walking back and forth on the ceiling.

Silver came downstairs and walked over to me and looked up at the ceiling.

"What's up with the old man?" Silver asked raising an eyebrow at Lilia.

"I don't know?" I said giving Silver a confused look.

"Dammit! I knew I should have said no" Lilia said harshly under his breath.

"By the way where's Y/N?" Silver asked looking around the room.

"Good question, I don't know," I said noticing now that Y/N isn't here.

"Lilia do you know?" I asked looking up at him.

"Hm? I thought I told you guys?" Lilia said finally answering us.

"You didn't tell us anything, old man" Silver said emotionless.

"Oh? Well, she's out with a-" Lilia said getting cut off by a loud voice.

We all looked to see where the noise was coming from over only to see an angry Y/N standing by the door.

Y/N's POV

"BLOODY HELL!" I shouted as I walked into the dorm.

"Woah, what happened to you?" Silver asked looking at me.

"Vil," I said miserably.

"Vil?" Malleus asked confused.

"He made me walk in 90 types of different heels at least! Now my feet are killing me and all I want to do is to lay down in bed" I said frustrated.

"Fufufu it must have been torture," Lilia said letting a small chuckle escape his lips.

"Lilia, brother all I want to do right now is go lay in my comfy bed and sleep," I said rubbing my temples

"Alright, alright we'll leave you to rest after this last question," Lilia said blocking my way.

"Shoot," I said emotionless.

"Was it torture?" Lilia said smirking already knowing the answer.

"It was bloody torture," I said glaring at him.

Words: 886