A day with Octavinelle PT2

Here's part 2! As promised!

{~At Octavinelle~}

Floyd's POV

"I can't wait for little clamshell to come after school today!"  I said as I could not stop thinking about Y/N coming over to our dorm after school today.
{~ I thought since Floyd gives everyone sea-based nicknames~}

"Who's clamshell?" Azul asked looking at my brother confused.

"We found a baby earlier today and it was the girl who recently started going here with us and then we spent some time with for a while before 3rd year Lilia Vanrouge, vice prefect of Diasomnia came and said that he was looking for her," Jade said explaining what happened earlier this morning.

"I see, then why is Floyd all happy?" Azul asked looking at me.

"Because Flapjack Octopus promised little clamshell if she was good, she would be able to visit us after school at the Mostro Lounge"  I explained what Flapjack Octopus promised Clamshell.

"And you didn't care to discuss this with me?" Azul asked us a little annoyed.

"Well we're discussing now, aren't we?" Jade said raising an eyebrow at Azul.

"Well, I suppose we are..." Azul said sighing looking at both of us.

{~Timeskip brought to you by Floyd hugging everyone~}

{~At the Diasomnia~}

Y/N's POV

"YOU DID WHAT!?!" The green-haired boy said who is also known as 'Sebek'.

"Sebek quiet down you're scaring Y/N," Papa said harshly to 'Sebek'.

I covered my ears from all the yelling as I was too scared to say to them to stop.

I got up and used my little legs and ran somewhere far away from yelling but I didn't know someone was following closely behind me.

I sat down in a corner and I felt like I couldn't breathe as I was trying to calm down a control my breathing.

I was shaking uncontrollably until I felt to pair of arms embrace me in a loving embrace and I relaxed into the person's arms in an instant.

"Calm down, everything's fine," A soothing voice said.

"I'm scared brother," I said knowing who it was already.

Silver's POV

"There's no more yelling, everything's alright," I said calming Y/N down.

We stayed like this for a few minutes till Y/N calmed down to control her breathing.

"Let's get back to the others I bet they worried about you," I said picking up Y/N in my arms.

Y/N nodded her head at me and rested her head on my chest as we walked to the others.

Lilia and Sebek were still fighting with each other when I walked in with Y/N in my arms and Malleus trying to stop Lilia and Sebek from fighting any further.

"Would you guys shut up?" I said coldly glaring at them.

Both Lilia and Sebek immediately shut up when they heard my voice and Malleus sighed in relief happy he won't have to deal with them fighting with each other anymore.

The old man ran over to us with a worried expression on his face as he took Y/N from my arms.

"Y/N! Honey! Are you alright?" The old man asked Y/N concerned.

"Yeah, I'm alright now, big brother helped me calm down!" Y/N said giggling happily at the old man.

"Thank God..." Father said sighing in relief.

"Well, then shall we go to Octavinelle?" Father asked raising an eyebrow at Y/N.

"Yes!" Y/N cheered happily.

"Okay then, let's go," Father said chuckling walking over to the door.

"Bye," They both said in unison.

Once they were both out the door I looked over and glared at Sebek.

"What the hell was that?" I asked Sebek glaring at him.

{~At Octavinelle~}

Jade's POV

I and Floyd were severing customers when I heard a knock on the dorm door.

"I'll get it!" I yelled to Floyd who was busy severing customers.

"Okay! Thanks!" Floyd yelled back at me.

"Coming!" I yelled walking over to the door.

I opened the door to see who it was and when I did it revealed Lilia and Y/N.

"Welcome!" I said letting them in.

"Who there Jade?" Floyd asked walking into the room.

"Little clamshell!" Floyd said running over to Y/N picking her up and hugging her.

Y/N giggled as Floyd hugged her which concerned me more than Lilia as most people who run or try to get free of Floyd's hugs.

"Please be careful with her Floyd," I said sweat dropping.

"I'll be back later to pick Y/N up," Lilia said waving bye to us leaving us with Y/N.

"We're going to have so much fun little clamshell!" Floyd said spinning her around in his arms as we went back to the Mostro Lounge.

Words: 794