Strange dream

3rd POV

It's been a week since Y/N joined the NRC and even though she's a girl at an all-boys school.

You were currently tossing and turning in bed in your sleep having a weird dream which you like to call visions.

Now let's see what you're dreaming about...

{~In the dream~}
{~Lilia is taller here~}
3rd POV

"Lili! Lilia!" Someone yelled out Lilia's name.

"Hm? Oh hi, love" Lilia said turning around to face the figure in front of him.

"Now tell me what was so important that I had to meet you where we first met?" Lilia said questioning the woman.

"Do I really need a reasoning?" The woman said walking over to Lilia and snaking her arms around his neck.

"Mhm, I hope not, but then again I would love to know why?" Lilia said smirking down at the woman.

"Hmph!" The woman puffed out her cheeks in annoyance.

"Fufufu, I'm just teasing babe," Lilia said chuckling at the expression that his wife made.

"You and your teasing," His wife said glaring at him.

"We're getting off track," Lilia said reminding his wife.

Instantly Lilia's wife went red and was blushing uncontrollably as she remembered why she called Lilia.

This left Lilia confused as to why his wife went silent all of a sudden when he reminded her about why she called him earlier.

"Um...Well... Do...You know when...When we tried...For a baby?" His wife said looking everywhere but him and taking deep breaths as she tried to explain.

"Yeah...?" Lilia said confused as to why she was bringing up the topic.

"Well...What would you say...if I was" His wife said pausing.

"If you were what?" Lilia asked his wife confused.

"Pregnant," She said finally finishing her sentence.

She squeezed her eyes tightly together as she waited for a response from her husband.

On the other hand, Lilia was in total shock from the words that left his wife's mouth.

Sure he was thrilled that his wife was pregnant with his child but also he was worried if she would survive giving birth or not.

There are very few faes like him who have human spouses and most humans who carry a fae's child are most likely to die due to being overwhelmed by the magical energy coming from the baby inside the womb.

"It's okay if you-" His wife said getting cut off by feeling warm on her lips.

"I love you! I love you! I love you!" Lila said breaking the kiss crying tears of joy.

"Lili...Your crying" His wife said shocked to see her husband crying.

"Huh? I am?" Lilia said feeling his face.

"I guess I'm just so happy to be a father," Lilia said laughing off his tears.

"Huh? Your...Your not mad?" She asked shocked at her husband's reactions.

"M/N? Why the hell would I be mad?" Lilia asked her hugging her lovingly.

"I...I just thought" She said hiding her face in his chest.

"You're so silly M/N," Lilia said chuckling.

"Hey! Watch it, Lilia!" M/N said getting Moody.

"Fufufu I know love," Lilia said kissing M/N's forehead.

"Don't worry M/N if there's anyone who can put up with your neediness and anger issues it would be me, after all, I have been married to you for 7 years" Lilia said holding M/N by her waist smirking down at her.

"You're lucky I love you, Lilia" M/N said muttering under her breath harshly.

"I am too," Lilia said as he clearly heard what his wife said with his excellent hearing being that he is fae.

"I'll love you and our child as long as I live," Lilia said looking at his sleeping wife's face.

{~End of dream~}

Y/N's POV

I jolted from bed in total shock as I sat up and glanced around my bedroom to make sure it was just a dream.

I sighed in relief knowing it was just a dream and tried calming down from the shock I had experienced.

"What...What was that...?" I asked myself taking deep breaths.

"What a strange dream..." I thought to myself.

Words:699