Chapter 47 - Struggling With Decisions

Years back when he had visited Piyashree, he had never thought he would enjoy his time. But Piyashree happened to be a sweetheart. More than his own siblings, he wanted to go to Piyashree, but his father didn't listen to him and even stopped him from mentioning her name.

When his innocent mind, started to see things differently, he realized who actually Piyashree was. Questioning his father brought every answer except the one he desired to know most; the address. He was broken and never got the heart to forgive his father at the injustice.

His years of search for Piyashree got him nothing, and now when he found Piyashree, their situation got complicated. He told his father not to disturb her but he didn't listen him again.

How could he do this?

Siddharth threw the glass in fire. He had felt the connection when he first met Piya but he couldn't prove his theory. He wanted to give her what she deserved but his father was ruining everything. She was hurt yesterday and Abhay was the one who had taken her which clearly meant she would be safe and happy. Why did his father go to ruin everything for her? Couldn't he wait for sometime?

He was failing in his every step. He had to do something.

The footsteps echoed softly. Siddharth raised his head, Arnab shambled in the hall with a devastated look. Getting on his feet, Siddharth faced his father.

"What was the need to go to her when I clearly said no one would go near her?" Siddharth asked.

"I wanted to bring her home. But..." Arnab spoke. "She denied."

Siddharth felt bad looking at his father's state but this state was their own undoing. And now acting like this would bring them nothing.

"Look, dad, its enough. Stop forcing things on her. If you want her happiness and the peace of this house, stop chasing her and digging the past." Siddharth said, his tone harsher and his face stern.

Arnab looked at him blankly, said nothing and walked in the study room that was his second room after the incident.

Siddharth sighed in despair. His father was again being stubborn man that he was. He had to keep an eye on him.

_____________________________

Evening had spread it its glory when Piya woke up. The time surprised her. All she remembered was Arnab and then her breakdown in Haseena arms, now she laid on bed covered in duvet. Warm and cozy.

But she shouldn't have slept so late. Piya sat up immediately. She had to meet Abhay. She couldn't even thank him for everything he did.

Pushing off the duvet, Piya stepped down the bed and grabbed his jacket from the table.

At least house was warm. Else she would've freeze without court in the saree.

"You're walking. Great." Haseena stood with a tray on door.

"Aunty..." Piya looked at the tray.

"I know you're planning to meet Abhay but he won't be happy if you faint there." Haseena said with a smile.

She hadn't anything from yesterday. Once again. It kinda became her routine that she couldn't escape.

Now that she was shown the mirror, she could actually feel the weakness in her body.

"That's... Right. I guess." Piya shrugged with an embarrassed smile.

Haseena placed the plate on table and walked out. Piya stumbled on the saree while walking. Cursing, she hoped to go to hostel and switch in her own clothes at earliest. Haseena clothes didn't fit her that well and she couldn't be prone for another fall stirring more troubles than necessary.