Chapter 4 - His Attitude

Fog engulfed him, hiding his existence from her eyes.

"Har bar samne a kr ese hy kho jate ho ... Akhir kyun?" Piya thought (everytime you disappear after we meet... Why?")

"Here goes every girl gaga over new boy" Misha shook her head speaking to herself looking at girls reaction, bringing Piya out of her trance.

"Where are you lost? Don't tell me you find him interesting too?" Misha said after noticing Piya state

Piya shook her head with a smile.

"There's nothing like that" Piya said

He's more like a mystery for me, Piya added in her mind.

"Good" Misha sighed "you are already not over your mysterious guy so don't start with another one....."

Piya laughed. If only Misha knew.....

"Let's go to drama club." Misha said making her way

"Misha.... I'll come in sometime, okay?" Piya said holding her emotions

Misha looked at her searching for answer but Piya didn't breathe a word.

"Try to be on time" She simply stated and left for her destination

Piya smiled feeling nervous. She wanted to thank him for saving her. She couldn't understand why she hid it from Misha but well the feeling of finally able to meet him was too overwhelming for her to think straightly.

She decided to meet in parking area, away from everyone's eyes. She wasn't sure how would he react considering their last short bitter meeting but anyway she was determined to thank him even if he gets angry.

Seconds felt like hours as she paced the parking area to meet him. She knew it would take him sometime considering he was new admission as per Misha saying but for an unknown reason, she was too eager to meet him.

He walked the length of corridor moving towards his destination in swift pace with her thoughts in his mind when some random girl blocked his path. He understood it in a second that she was trying to seduce him as she batted her eyelashes and looked at him. Frustrated by her act, he looked away.

"I was thinking if you'll like to....." She trailed off letting it on him to understand her clear meaning

He rolled his eyes and not giving damn to her advances, stepping aside from her walked away with an impeccable aura and oozing attitude.

His mood was surely affected by girl's interference and it showed its effect as he entered the principal office without following the protocols of knocking or seeking permission.

He slumped on the chair with an attitude and looked at the principal who was clearly not pleased by his rudeness which rarely effected him since he wasn't being himself anymore.

"I don't think I gave you the permission to enter my office." Principal stated curtly

He looked at principal with distant gaze. He should reply, he knew, but he was too distracted to be normal. He took out his sunglasses and placing them on table played with the paperweight placed on the table.

" Neither I gave you the permission to sit" Principal gritted his teeth

He rolled the glass ignoring the principal with attitude even when he knew he should try to behave normally.

"You may have lot of contacts but from here only your ability will let you step ahead" Principal said exasperated on not getting an answer from him

He knew principal was getting desperate due to his strange attitude but he was silent, for principal's sake only.

"Where's your documents? Your marks sheet?" Principal asked strictly, playing on safe side.