CHAPTER 8

Y/n and her boys are still in the airport station of Gwangju

Y/n and her boys are still in the airport station of Gwangju. Y/n are already call her driver and now is waiting for it to come and it's already has been 30 minutes of waiting but their ride is still not arriving.

Taehyung and Yoongi has been whining for a few minutes now because their feet is hurt for standing for too long. Y/n trying to calm them down and brought them to sit in the waiting section. Then she give them their tablet even though the tablet is charging because they're playing with it earlier in the plane.

Y/n then heard her phone ringing and look at the id caller to see it's their driver. She pick up and put it near her ear and speak through it. Yoongi just watch her speak to the phone now boring watching the kids video on the tablet.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Driver: Hello?

Y/n: Ah, yes hello. Is something wrong? Why didn't you here yet? It's been 30 minutes and you still isn't here?

Driver: I'm so sorry, madam. But the car is broken and now is being repair.

Y/n: The car is broken?.......How long will it take to repair the car? 

Driver: Uhh, the car will be ready in 1 hour from now. 

Y/n: What!?

Driver: Yes madam, i'm so sorry.

Y/n: *sigh* It's okay. I'm going to turn off the call now.

Driver: Okay madam. Again I'm so sorry.

Y/n: It's okay.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Y/n sigh while massaging her forehead because of the stress she feel right now. She's very tired and just wanted to lay down. But it seems to be that her plan is ruin. She know that her boys is also tired but they need to hold on for a while. Yoongi saw this and ask her the reason on why she's like this.

Yoongi: Eomma, what happen? Who is that?

He ask while pointing her phone. Y/n look down to him and rubbing his head while smiling weakly.

Y/n: It's nothing Yoonie. It's just...we have to wait here for an hour before the ride is here.

Yoongi: An hour?

  Y/n: Yes, Yoonie. So can you be a good boy and wait patiently for the ride to come while playing the tablet with TaeTae? Do it for me, pleaasee?

She ask pouting a little to mask her stress. Yoongi giggle while nodding his head and continue to watch the video on the tablet with Taehyung. Y/n sigh tiredly while scrolling her social media.

But then Y/n saw two little boys holding hands while looking around. One of the little boys is panicking while the other one almost crying.

Y/n watch them curiously and decided to go to them. Y/n then tap Yoongi's shoulder to take his attention and said.