CHAPTER 21

A beautiful morning came and the Kim's family are waking up from their deep slumber

A beautiful morning came and the Kim's family are waking up from their deep slumber. Y/n is already in the kitchen, making some breakfast for the family. One by one, all boys waking up and went to the kitchen. Except for Jimin and Jungkook who is still sleeping in their share room.

Y/n finish set the table and went to help the boys sits on the chair.

Y/n: Good morning, my little lovelies!

Taehyung giggle tiredly while rubbing his eye while holding fluffy. Seokjin, Yoongi and Namjoon just smiling tiredly while hugging their plushies. Hoseok just keep dozing off on the table and lay his head on his plushy.

After they get back home from the Mall yesterday, they never once let go of their plushies from their hands. If someone take it from them intentionally or even teasingly, they would get it back no matter what. They would do anything to get their plushies back in their embrace.     

Taehyung: Good morning Eomma.

He said tiredly and yawn softly.

Y/n giggle softly when she heard his morning voice and the boys tiredness. 

Y/n: Awww. Does my little sweethearts are still sleepy?

The boys doesn't reply making her chuckle to herself because they're still sleepy. She then realize that Jungkook and Jimin are not coming down to the kitchen. Maybe they're still sleeping? So she decided to get them herself.

Y/n: You guys go wash your face and eat your breakfast first, okay? I'll get your brothers from upstairs.

The boys nodded and went to the sink to wash their face while Y/n went upstairs to Jimin and Jungkook's room.

Y/n peek in their room to see Jimin and Jungkook are sleeping soundly on their bed while hugging their plushies. They're sleeping on the same bed because they're too scared to sleep alone in a separate bed even though they're sleeping in the same room. 

Y/n approaching them and shakes them slowly.

Y/n: Rise and shine, my little sunshines.

She whispering to their ears making them open their eyes slightly. When they saw who's waking them up, they stretch their arms and body. Jungkook yawning and rubbing his eyes tiredly. Jimin just hugging his chick plushy tightly.

Y/n: *giggle* Come on, sweethearts. Let's clean your face and then eat your breakfast. Your brothers are waiting for us downstairs.

Jungkook and Jimin nodded while make a grabby hands at her making her squealing in her heart. She carefully lift Jimin first and then lift Jungkook up. She then take them downstairs while carefully stepping down the stairs.

Y/n saw that the other boys are already eating their breakfast while chatting happily. Y/n put down Jimin and Jungkook and lead them to the sink to wash their face. Y/n have to lift them up again because they can't reach it.