CHAPTER 4

Little Taehyungie sleeping soundly while hugging his teddy bear

Little Taehyungie sleeping soundly while hugging his teddy bear.  But after a few minutes of silent, he start to open his eyes slowly but close it immediately because of the sun brightness. 

But he open his eyes slowly again and rub his eyes while yawn softly. He then smell something delicious and decided to follow it. 

He jump off his bed and walk outside only to stop in front of the stairs. He decided to call Y/n because he still can't go downstairs.

Taehyung: Eomma!!

He then heard loud foots step and sees Y/n hurriedly go to him.

Y/n: What!? What happened!? Are you okay!? Are you hurt!?

She asked him a lot of questions while picking him up. Taehyung giggled because of her worry for him and said.

Taehyung: *giggle* No, TaeTae is not. Don't worry, Eomma. TaeTae just can't go downstairs. TaeTae will fall.    

Y/n sigh in relief and start to pinch his cheek slightly. 

Y/n: Aigoo, you make me worried for nothing. And how do you know you will fall if you go downstairs all by yourself? My little TaeTae is so smart. 

She said giggling while make her way to the kitchen and wash his face before putting him on the baby chair she bought yesterday. 

Y/n: Stay here okay, sweetie? I'm going to get someone down here and eat with us.

She said while making her way upstairs.

Taehyung: Someone? Who?

Y/n: You will see.

She walk to Yoongi's room, where she let him sleep there and start to wake him up. She shake him gently and call him softly but he's still not moving. She shake him again but to no avail. She's still shaking him continuously with patient. 

Then after a few second, he open eyes slightly and look around him confusingly. But when his eyes on Y/n, he remember and get himself up while rubbing his eyes and yawn softly.

Y/n: Good morning, Yoongi. Did you have a good sleep? 

Yoongi nodded his head and zone out a little. But he gain his conscious when he heard a shouting.

Taehyung: Eomma!!

Y/n: Just a minute, Taehyung-ah!!

She replied to the shouting from Taehyung. She look at Yoongi and said.

Y/n: Come on, Yoongi. Your little brother is being impatient. Let's wash your face and introduce you to him, okay?

Yoongi nodded and make a grabby hands towards her. She giggle and pick him up and start to walk to the bathroom and wash his face. She then make her way to the kitchen.

When she arrive, Taehyung look up to her smiling but change it to a confuse expression hen he sees Yoongi. Yoongi also staring at him awkwardly. Y/n chuckle softly and put Yoongi in front of Taehyung. Y/n sat herself in the middle between them.