CHAPTER 19

Okay, so from the previous chapter. I said that the winners will get cookies and ice creams right? But SOMEHOW my cookies and ice creams dissapear UNKNOWINGLY. *sniff* It's limited edition you know and it's all gone!!! *sob*

So that's why instead of buying another cookies and ice cream, I will mention the winner down here!! Congratulations to the winner!! *laugh* 

@_Dream_nic

@AaryaBandodkar

@Violet-qisya

@SeoyoonBTS

*choke* *clear throats* Now enjoy the stories My blossoms!! Nalysa out! 

Y/n: So, Mrs. Jeon. Can you tell me their bio and important information that I need to know about them?

Mrs. Jeon: Yes. 

Mrs. Jeon tell Y/n the two boys information while she writing it in her book that contains her boys information. She wrote everything about Seokjin, Namjoon, Taehyung, Yoongi and Hoseok in this book because it will be easier to remember their bio. So that book is so important to her.

While the two boys are seating quietly on the sofa that is not too far away from them. They just staring at Y/n who is writing somethings in her book with a curiosity and adoration on their faces.

 They just staring at Y/n who is writing somethings in her book with a curiosity and adoration on their faces

Mr. Lee and the boys are eating the snacks that Mr. Lee cooked earlier in the living room while watching some cartoons on television. They're still waiting for their Eomma to come home with their new brothers. They try everything to distract them from getting impatient and it's end with watching the television.

Taehyung has been pouting while eating since he's trying so hard to not get impatient. Seokjin and Hoseok managed to get rid of impatience by watching television. They're too focus on watching it that they didn't notice that Taehyung try to lay on their lap.

Yoongi is already knocked out in his room. His boredom get the best of him that's lead him to sleep on his cozy bed.

Namjoon who is also start to get impatient even though he's trying to focusing on watching television but to no avail. So, he went to his room and get some 'light' reading while sitting on his bed. Yeah.....he's on his 10th books now.