CHAPTER 6

It's been a month they've become an official family

It's been a month they've become an official family. Their days is always full of giggling and laughing.They always hanging out together and playing and sometimes go out to the park. But they mostly like to hanging out in their house.

Yoongi start to talk more and be more comfortable. He would sometime be blunt and would say something facts jokingly. He also would sleep fastly and that's worrying Y/n. Yoongi said that he get tired easily because of her 'ex mother' would make him work everyday until midnight. 

Y/n already has checked his health in hospital because she's afraid if he really sick and need to have a treatment. But the doctors said that he just need a little treatment and need a lots of rest.

Y/n always take care of Yoongi, let him have a lot of rest give him a little more attention than Taehyung. Taehyung doesn't care though, he know his hyung is a little weak than him and need to have a lot of attention. He would sometimes help his Eomma to take care of him and make him happy.

Today is a normal day for the Kim's family. Taehyung and Yoongi are playing in Taehyung's room while Y/n is in her room doing her works about her parents company in her laptop. Even though her parents is the one who takes care of the company, they would sometime need her help with it. 

Y/n already tell her parents about Taehyung and Yoongi. They doesn't care about it and just let her have them.  

Y/n finish with her work and shut off the laptop and laid on her bed to relieved her mind. She's thinking if she need a break and have some fun in somewhere abroad. She thinks that they need a vacation where they will have a new experience in other than her place where she living in.

Y/n taking her phone from her table and start to find a place where they will have a vacation. She then book a flight to Gwangju where their having a vacation. She found a room of the hotel she interest in and booked it. 

Taehyung: Hyung

Taehyung: Hyung.

Yoongi hum in respond while coloring his coloring book with his crayons. He is so into coloring that he doesn't look at Taehyung and just listen to what he's going to say.

Taehyung: TaeTae think TaeTae want more brothers.

Yoongi stop his coloring and finally look at Taehyung with his face full of shock. Taehyung want more brothers? Why he wants more when he's already has a brother and Eomma? Did he feel bored with them? Did Taehyung doesn't want to play with him anymore?