CHAPTER 39

"Welcome Miss Kim! It is nice to finally to meet you." Mr Jung welcome her as soon as Y/n and the boys step in the hall. Other people who see her with the boys start to gossip about them as they become the main attention.

"It's great to meet you too." She bow slightly to him. "I see you brought some company. Are they yours?" He bow down to see all of them but they are hiding behind her back out of shyness.  "Yes, they are mine." She introduce them to him while patting their heads. "They all are adopted if you're curious but I'm still love them with all of my heart." 'and life' She said that in her heart lovingly.

"That is very touching that i almost want to cry." He jokingly wipe his imaginary tears making Y/n chuckling. "All of them are adorable and they already melt my heart in seconds. I'm very jealous of you Miss Y/n. You have a lovely child. Oh how i wish for a child like yours too." He look up dreamily. 

"Well, I wish for you to have what you've wish for but what i know you're still single." Y/n wiggle her eyebrows jokingly making Mr Jung laugh. 

A tug on her dress making her look down to Taehyung who is the one who did it."Eomma...I'm hungwy~" He whine with a pout.

"Oh silly me. Let me take you to your table." He lead them to their table just beside the big window. "You can take whatever you want to eat on the long table on the side." Y/n thank him and take the boys to the long table to grab their food and brought it to their table. Suddenly the chattering become louder as Van suddenly appear behind her.

"Oh Van! You're just arrive? I thought you're following us?" Van motion that he was helping the bodyguard that's injured because of the reporters earlier. "Oh thank you Van. You're so kind." Van just nodded. Y/n is feeding Jungkook while wiping other boys mouth when it get messy. All of them being oblivious to the stares they receiving especially Van from around them or they just ignore them.  

All of a sudden, all of the light turn dim a little except the stage making all of the attentions switch to the person on stage.

"Welcome ladies and gentleman! Today is such a good days to celebrate my company's 4th anniversary. I want to thank you to all as you all here to celebrate it. Thank you and enjoy!"

The room full of clapping and clinking of glasses. Y/n and her boys follow suit even though the maknae line don't know why they are clapping.

"Miss Y/n! I'm so sorry I'm late" Y/n assistant come running towards her and bow deeply in front of her. His unlucky self always making him late. He kept on having bad situations since he's getting ready to get to the party.

First he woke up late, his shower head is broken, his can't find his clothes and somehow found it in the storeroom, his found keys under the bed, his doesn't have a car so he ride a taxi but they seems to ignore him but eventually got one but the car is very slow.

He cry in his mind on his unlucky self. He sometimes to the point he's giving up on his destiny. He can't help but just let it go~

"It's okay. It's your first mistake and I hope you don't repeat it again" Her assistant bow again and go to stand beside her. Y/n gesture him to sit in between Hoseok and Yoongi. He bow again and go to sit to see the seven glaring boys at him.

He broke out of sweat and slowly go to sit among them with them still glaring at him. "Munchkins. He is my new assistant as the older one have to take care of his grandparent."

"Wat ish his nwame, eomma?" Taehyung ask. "My name is Cha Eunwoo. Nice to meet you." Eunwoo answer him instead and bow his head a little. "How old are you?" Yoongi squint his eyes at him. "I-i'm 25 years old" He clear his throats and curse in his mind for stuttering.