CHAPTER 24

Ding~ Dong~

Ding~ Dong~

All of the boys and a little puppy in the living room, look at the door when they heard the bell ringing. Taehyung, Seokjin, and Hoseok went to see who is the one ringing the doorbell through the window beside the door while Yoongi went to call Y/n in the kitchen.

Yoongi: Eomma! Someone ring the doorbell!

Y/n wipe out her wet hand with a towel while look at him.

Y/n: Thank you, honey.

She went to the front door to see the boys peeking through the window with the puppy also want to look through the window but he can't because he's too smol. She chuckle slightly and approach them. She pat all of their heads and peek through the window too. 

When she see it's a postman, she open the door and went to the gates.

Y/n: Yes?

Postman: Are you Ms. Kim Y/n? 

Y/n: Yes, i am.

Postman: Ah~ This is a package for you. It's big, but it's easy to carry. 

He said while pointing to the big box beside him. The box is really big and it has the same height as her. Maybe a little higher.

Postman: Should i carry it inside for you?

Y/n: Uh..yeah sure.

She said while opening the gates wider and let the postman carry the box to her house. The boys who are still peeking through the window to see what's their Eomma is doing all back away with Seokjin pick up the puppy when they saw their Eomma and the postman who is carrying the big box are now in front of the door.

Y/n open the door wide and let the postman put the big box in the living room. 

Y/n: Thank you.

Postman: Your welcome, Miss. Have a nice day.

The postman went out of the house and went to his way. Y/n, the boys and the puppy are looking around the big box in wonder and awe.

Taehyung: It's huge!!

Jungkook: Big bok!!

He said while poking the box.

Namjoon: What is this, Eomma?

He said turning to look at his Eomma.

Y/n: I don't know.

Hoseok: Does someone give it to you, Eomma?

Y/n: Don't know.

She said again while shrugging her shoulder. The puppy bark at the box in wonder while tilting it's head. Y/n then saw an envelope stick to the side of the box. She take it and open it to see a letter.

***$***    

Hi, Ms. Y/n. I am your father's friend. Your father ask me to make a robot to help you take care of you and your boys and make you guys special. So, here is it. I'm not good at words so I'm just tell you about the things that you need to know about the robot.