CHAPTER 28

Y/n and the boys can't wait to get in the public aquarium

Y/n and the boys can't wait to get in the public aquarium. All of the boys keep on jumping excitedly and Hoseok keep on asking what is in there or saying that he wanted to play with the fishes.

Y/n is laughing at her boys behavior. She and her boys are waiting in line to buy the ticket to get in. The ticket prices is kinda high but Y/n, the richest woman in the world, of course can buy it. 

A lot of schools came here to pay visit and to learn about the aquatic life. Y/n smile slightly, remembering her school life, and when her school also make a visit to another country. It's a wonderful memories actually. Especially when a bird poop on Chin Hae's shoulder. 

When Y/n and the boys finally inside, they all look around in awe and amaze. They can't stop looking around the place till they doesn't even blink. They're so speechless by everything around them.

Kids are playing and running around while the teenagers are either taking selfies or actually learning about the aquatic life. The parents just looking around and some are reading the info about some fish near the tank. 

The first sea creatures they saw are piranha. A fish who eat meat. The boys all jaws drop with their eyes sparkling in excitement when they finally take a look closer to the piranha. 

Piranha is a ferocious, schooling, fresh-water fish. Shoals of piranhas can be found in numbers of up to 1000. Piranhas have been around for about 25 million years. Female piranhas can lay thousands of eggs at a time in the sand below the water source where they live. The piranha jaw is strong, with the largest in the species being able to bite with a maximum force of 3 times than their own body weight. Even though they are thought to be merciless eating machines, piranhas will eat both plants and meat. ( He He.)

Taehyung: Hyung, Look! That fish have red on their stomach!!

Taehyung pointing the piranha excitedly to show them what he's talking about. 

Yoongi: Yes it is.

Hoseok: Oh! They have sharp teeth!!

All of them take a good closer to the piranha to see it's teeth. The boys all amaze when they saw it. It's their first time to see a fish like that and it's make them feel so happy that they finally can see it with their own doe eyes.

Y/n: They have a sharp teeth because they eat meat.

All of the boys look at her in shock with their jaws wide open. 

Jimin: Fishies eat meat?

Namjoon: Does it means that they also eat people? 

Y/n nodded her head. Now they all look scared with the new information. They all hurriedly take their hands back from touching the tank and run to her and hold her tightly. Seokjin dropped his plushy while running away but he went to the back to grab it and run back to his Eomma. Y/n just chuckle in amusement.