CHAPTER 16

It's a peaceful morning where the birds chirping on the tree and the rain last night leave all the place wet making the morning even more colder

Y/n and Hoseok is in the kitchen to prepare the breakfast. The other boys are still sleeping in their room. 

Hoseok is the only one who's waking Y/n's up. He's an early bird. 

Y/n is cooking the food while Hoseok preparing the dishes on the table.

Y/n: Hobi! Can you wake the boys up? The food is almost ready.

Hoseok carefully put Taehyung's plate while replying to her.

Hoseok: Okay, Eomma!

He then run to the Yoongi and Taehyung's bedroom first. He open the door slowly to see a them sleeping on the bed in the dark.

Hoseok: *Whisper* Yoonie hyung.......TaeTae....wake up...

He said while shaking their bodies a little. Taehyung stir a bit while Yoongi doesn't even bother to move.

Hoseok: TaeTae....!! Yoonie hyung....!! Wake up......!!

He's whisper even louder. He keep shaking and whispering on their ears but nothing happen. He huff and crossed his hands. He give up and went out of the room. 

He then went to Seokjin and Namjoon's room and open it slowly. He see them still sleeping while tossing around. 

Hoseok: JinJin hyung.....Joonie..... 

He said while shaking them slowly too. He saw Seokjin open his eyes a little and yawn tiredly. He then sneeze loudly making Namjoon who's sleeping beside him jolt awake with Hoseok flinch and screams a little.

Seokjin: Sorry, Joonie, Hobi...

He said while wiping his nose.

Namjoon: It's okay....

He said while sniffing. Hoseok look at both of them weirdly on why they're suddenly have a running nose.

Hoseok: What's wrong with you both?

Seokjin and Namjoon look at him simultaneously and shrug their shoulders at the same time. 

Hoseok: Come on, hyung, Joonie. Eomma is already preparing the breakfast.

He said while walking out of the room. Namjoon and Seokjin went down carefully and went out wobbly.

Hoseok went to the other boys room again to wake them up.

Hoseok: TaeTae!!! Yoonie hyung!!! Wake up!! 

He's now shouting to them. Taehyung reach to his pillow and put it on his head to shut his ear from hearing the noise. Yoongi sat up on his bed and look at Hoseok with a deadly glare for ruining his sleep.