CHAPTER 1

Y/n is a sweet, kind and beautiful person

Y/n is a sweet, kind and beautiful person. She also is very rich than anyone in the world. So basically, she can do anything. She love cute things that she think it is to her. And that also including children. 

She loves children that she's sometime visit the orphanage to see them and play with them. She kinda have something inside her that can make any kids to grow fond with her. Even people and animals grew fond with her.

Even though she's rich, she only use it when need it. She also sometimes give money to a lot of orphanage, someone who is poor and some people who desperate to have money. She love to be kind towards people.       

She's even known by world as 'Angel' because of her appearance and her kindness towards people. But Y/n doesn't care what people called her.

Even though she's always kind and happy, she doesn't have a happy high school. She always get bullied by girls in her school. Even though they know she's rich, but they don't care because they jealous of her appearance, her smartness and because all guys like her.

That's why she only have a boy who friends with her who is also a nerd. They care for each other like brother and sister. He sometimes protect her but not so much because he's not strong enough to confront them. Because he's just one guy who fight with all girls in school. Other people doesn't want to be included. 

Once Y/n told her parents about her being bullied, the girls who are bullying her will be thrown out of the schools immediately. 

And because of the bullying, she sometimes doesn't trust any girls or woman. But she's okay with the old ladies. But she still cautious around them.  Even though she love children, she still get panic when she get close to girls.   

After she graduated, she stay at her own house she bought. Her parents just give her what she want and let her do anything. Her parents doesn't care what she's doing as long as she take care of their name very well. 

She and her friend still in contact but they stay apart away from each other. The guy stay in Seoul while she stay in Daegu. 

Y/n is in the living room watching tv. She doesn't have anything to do and start getting bored. She get up from her couch and turned off the tv.

She looked at her wall clock and it showed 5 in the afternoon. She decided to take a quick stroll in the park near her house to freshen her mind. She walk out the front door and start walking to the park not forgetting to lock the door.

While she's walking, she started to humming a song that she loved the most. The breeze swinging her hair making she smile brightly. There isn't a lot of people on the street because of their busy days so that make her little journey calming. 

When She go through the alleyway, she heard sniffing in one of the big old box that has been opened. Out of her curiosity, she start to approach the box and look inside it. There is a boy sitting, shivering badly while hugging his knees.