CHAPTER 34

Jungkook: Woah!!

Jungkook: Woah!!

He said in amazement as he look around the building. His doe eyes shine brightly as he look outside to the sun shining brightly through the big glass beside the building illuminating inside it more. 

The worker around them are shock and confuse by Jungkook's appearance. They are in wonder of why she brought a boy with her. They know she love children and play with them, but never brought them with her.

Not everyone know that Y/n have the boys. Except for Y/n's parent and a few workers.

???: Miss Kim. How are you today? 

One of the workers ask her as they pass by them. 

Y/n: I'm good. 

Jungkook hide his face in Y/n's neck as he feel shy when the stranger's attention suddenly on him. Three of the workers coo and whispering to each other excitedly seeing him shying away as Y/n keep on walk to the elevator.

They went in and Y/n push the button to go up as the elevator close the door. Jungkook feels goosebumps when the elevator moving up making Y/n laugh slightly to herself. She rub his back while waiting for the door open and step out.

She went straight to her office and get inside, ignoring the assistant's confuse face. She put down Jungkook on the sofa and open her backpack she carried. 

She laid a soft mat beside the sofa and takeout the toys, pencil colors and others so Jungkook can entertain himself when she's working. She put Jungkook on the mat and rub his head fondly.

Y/n: Kookie. You can play here while Eomma work there, okay? If you want anything, you can ask eomma.

She said while pointing to her desk. Jungkook nodded cutely and kiss her cheek making Y/n smile brightly and kiss his cheeks too. 

While the other boys in school.

All of the boys following their teachers to their class. Taehyung and Jimin have the same class with each other, Hoseok and Namjoon also have the same class while Seokjin and Yoongi need to separate due to their age.

All of them hold each other tightly until they need to separate to their class. Taehyung and Jimin are whining and hold their brothers tightly, doesn't want to let go.

Teacher: Come on boys, you have to let go of your brothers now.

The teacher pull Jimin and Taehyung's softly to pull them from the others hands, but they just hold them more tighter. 

Namjoon: I'm sorry ChimChim, TaeTae. But you need to follow the teacher to go to your own class. 

Taehyung just whine louder and shake his head.

Seokjin: We all have different class, TaeTae. 

Taehyung look at them with puppy eyes while Jimin almost teared up.