CHAPTER 23

Ahh~~ What a wonderful dream Y/n has

Ahh~~ What a wonderful dream Y/n has. She's sitting in the middle of a colorful field and filled of beautiful flowers. The bird are singing beautifully, the wind are blowing softly. Yes. It's a beautiful dream.

Taehyung: Eomma!!

ugh...

Taehyung and Jungkook are jumping on her bed to wake her up and away from the beautiful dream she had. Y/n open her eyes slightly to see them jumping. She sat up slowly and pull both of them to her lap and hug them weakly.

Y/n: TaeTae. Kookie. What are you guys doing?

She said tiredly while rubbing her eyes softly. 

Jungkook: Kookie want to pway.

Taehyung: Come on, Eomma!! Let's play!!

Y/n sigh tiredly and look at the walk clock to see it's shows her 6 a.m. She pout slightly and lay down, pulling both of them too making them laying each sides of her.

Jungkook feel so dumbfounded by this. He never feel someone hugging him and let alone laying beside someone. He feel so comfortable and feel loved. 

He push himself in her embrace to feel her warm more and want to feel that feeling more than he has now. He feel so peaceful in her arms.

But Taehyung keep wiggling around, wanting to get out of her arms. He want to play, not cuddling. He can cuddling with his Eomma whenever he want, but not now. He want to play now.

 Taehyung: Ahh~~ Eomma~~ TaeTae want to play now!!

Y/n just ignore him and hug them tighter. So, Taehyung eventually gave up on trying to get away while pouting and snuggle to her closer. 

But then they heard Y/n's door room open widely by the other boys. They all looking at their Eomma and their younger brothers on the bed, cuddling with each other.

Yoongi went up to them and lay himself beside Taehyung. He also want to cuddle with his Eomma. 

The other boys looking at each other and smile brightly. They ran towards them, wanting to have cuddles too. Jimin who is too smol, trying to climb the bed. Hoseok realize this, helping Jimin climb up the bed.

When Jimin is on top of the bed, Hoseok pat his head and went lay himself beside Jungkook. Jimin also want to lay himself on the bed and cuddles with them but there isn't any space left on the bed. 

He just sitting there, don't know what to do. Y/n sees him sitting beside her feet, take him and put him on her stomach with his head laying on her chest. 

Jimin tense up when he lay on her. But he slowly relax when he felt his Eomma's arm around him, hugging him.       

Just like Jungkook, he feel so relax and comfortable in her embrace and her heartbeat and her warmth making him feel sleepy for being so relax and peaceful.