CHAPTER 17

Y/n and the boys are now in the airport, waiting for the airplane

Y/n and the boys are now in the airport, waiting for the airplane. Taehyung and Hoseok are running around but letting Y/n sees them. Seokjin and Namjoon are watching some cartoons in the tablet while Yoongi is sleeping on Y/n's lap.

She doesn't like to have a private jet or airplane. She want to feel what other peoples feel. It will be unfair to those who can't afford to have an airplane or jet for themselves. And also there's already have a lot of airplane or jet for the people to use. She also want to teach the boys to not always feel being spoiled to much.

The airport is almost empty since today is workday. There isn't much people to travel around in this day and it's feel so peace to not have people walking here, walking there. 

Y/n rub Yoongi's hair softly making Yoongi lean to her more. She chuckle softly and looking up to see Taehyung, Hoseok talking to a family. Y/n frown when she see Hoseok, Taehyung and a little girl walking towards her and the boys. 

Yoongi open his eyes a little when he feel Y/n stop playing with his hair. He frown too when he saw she frowning. He look at the direction to where she's seeing to see Taehyung and Hoseok with a little girl coming to this direction.

Yoongi immediately get up to sit on Y/n's lap and look at Taehyung who's looking nervous and panic with a confuse gaze. Taehyung look up to Yoongi but look down again. He run to Yoongi and whisper to him so Y/n can't hear.

Taehyung: Hyung, TaeTae i-is sorry. TaeTae don't know w-what to do....

Yoongi: Not now, TaeTae. You will explain later. 

He said when he saw Hoseok and the girl are already in front of them. Y/n look at the little girl's family to see them sitting behind her a few benches away. She smile and bow her head a little when she make a eye contacts with them to show them respect.

Hoseok: Eomma!! Can we be friends with her? 

Yoongi tighten his hold on her hand while glaring to the girl. He know his Eomma have trauma with girls even though the girl is still a child.

Y/n: Uh....Why are you asking me Hobi?

Hobi: TaeTae doesn't want to be her friends. He also doesn't want me to be her friends so that's why I'm asking you. So, can we?

He said with a puppy eyes.

Little girl: Please, Auntie.

Y/n: U-uh...O-

Before she can finish her words, she was cut off by Yoongi.

Yoongi: No.

He said with a dangerously low voice. Seokjin and Namjoon shut down the tablet quickly when they heard Yoongi's low voice and begin to panic when they saw Yoongi's dark gaze. They know when he has that gaze, it means trouble. A big trouble.

They both look up to see the girl who is looking down while fiddling with her fingers. They start to glare at her with a dark gazes. Now they know the reason to Yoongi's anger.