CHAPTER 12

It's still early in the morning, Y/n and the boys is still sleeping in the living room, hugging and cuddling each other except for little TaeTae

It's still early in the morning, Y/n and the boys is still sleeping in the living room, hugging and cuddling each other except for little TaeTae. He's trying to find something to eat because he feel a little hungry. 

Little TaeTae can't reach the cookie jar that is in the upper cabinet so he drag a chair and put it in front of the cabinet and climb it carefully. But he's still can't reach it. He's too smol.

Meanwhile in the living room, Seokjin is waking up from his slumber and carefully push Namjoon's hand on his stomach. He then carefully stand up and walk away from them. 

He notice the light in the kitchen turn on and went there to see who's the one that turn the kitchen's light on.

When he step in the kitchen, he saw Taehyung on the chair, trying to reach the cookie jar.

Seokjin: What are you doing, TaeTae?

Taehyung flinch in shock. Luckily he didn't fall from the chair. He turn around slowly and see Seokjin behind him, putting his hand beside him with his eyebrow raise.

Taehyung: Uhh. Nothing.

He lied and Seokjin know he's lying.

Seokjin: *sigh* Are you trying to take the cookie jar?

Taehyung froze in fear that he get caught and nodded his head slowly with his head down.

Seokjin: You can't eat it first in the morning, TaeTae.

Taehyung: I know........but TaeTae is hungry.

He said pouting a little. Seokjin smile a bit and chuckle softly.

Seokjin: Fine. I'm gonna make something for you to eat then.

Taehyung look up to him quickly with his eyes lit up.

Taehyung: What are you going to make?

He ask Seokjin who is taking out a loaf of bread from the cabinet.

Seokjin: I'm going to make a sandwich.

Taehyung: Okay. But don't put vegetables in it.

Seokjin: But it's good for your health, TaeTae.

Taehyung: No! TaeTae don't want to!

Seokjin sigh and nodded his head while putting the sausages and some sauce and mayo inside the bread. After he finish, he give it to Taehyung and make the other one for himself since he's too feel a little hungry.

Taehyung eat it happily and swinging his tiny feet happily. Seokjin look at Taehyung eating happily with a warm smile. He love his little brother even though he's still not officially his big brother yet. But he's still happy.