CHAPTER 22

The morning's weather are perfect for the Kim's family to play outside

The morning's weather are perfect for the Kim's family to play outside. Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung are playing with a ball. They just keep throwing the ball to each other. They're playing happily while laughing and giggling from time to time.

Hoseok and Seokjin are dancing to the music that are playing on the tablet that Y/n giving to them to play.

Yoongi and Namjoon are following Y/n doing Yoga on the carpets that are laying under the big tree. Namjoon and Yoongi are having a hard time to follow their Eomma. But they manage to do some of it since Y/n would only do the easy poses so Yoongi and Namjoon can follow her.

Taehyung suddenly stop playing with the ball when he saw what his Eomma and his brothers do and went towards them and follow their poses beside Yoongi. 

Jimin and Jungkook just following Taehyung to where he's heading with confusion all written on both of their faces because they don't know why he's suddenly stop playing with them. After they saw what is Taehyung trying to do, they also want to try following them doing yoga. 

But they can't follow the exact poses, so they're doing it weirdly but cute ways. Y/n giggling to herself when she saw their strange positions. 

Seokjin and Hoseok also want to do it too after they saw their brothers doing it as well. They stand beside Namjoon and then try to follow them.

Y/n decided to tease them a little. Y/n lift one of her legs up straight while holding it. The boys are awe when they saw that and they try to do it as well. But of course they can't do it. 

Taehyung is falling down when he try to lift his leg. Seokjin and Jimin also fall down with Jungkook and Namjoon follow suit after. Hoseok keep trying and trying but he's falling down as well. Yoongi just try to lift his leg once and give up on trying since he know he can't do it.

Y/n is laughing when she saw them fall except for Yoongi with a pout on their faces. Y/n snap that their pictures with her phone and decided to put the picture on her collections later.

Hoseok: It's so hard Eomma!

He said with a pout.

Seokjin: But how can you do it while we can't?

He said while tilting his head slightly.

Y/n: Well, you have to do it regularly so you can do it like I can.

She said then gulping the water from her bottle. She felt tired after doing yoga for an hour now. Taehyung went to grab the ball where he left earlier and run toward his Eomma.

Taehyung: Eomma!! Let's play bowliball!!

He said excitedly while holding the ball in his hand. 

Hoseok: Yeah, Eomma!! Come on! Come on!!

Seokjin: We want to play with you, Eomma!!

They said excitedly, agreeing to Taehyung's idea. 

Jungkook: Want to pway with, Eomma.