CHAPTER 35

As the school bell ringing, all of the students running out of the class to go to the cafeteria

As the school bell ringing, all of the students running out of the class to go to the cafeteria. The hallways full of kids and full of chattering.

Seokjin are looking around the hallway to find his little brother among the students. He saw Yoongi leaning against the wall of hallway to avoid the other people from getting push. He walk up to him and hug him sideways.

Seokjin: Yoonie! I miss you!

Yoongi: Ah! Hyung! You scared me!

Yoongi hug him back. Seokjin let go of him and rub his head teasingly. 

Seokjin: How was it?

Yoongi: The class?

Seokjin nodded. Yoongi shrug with a bored face making Seokjin chuckle slightly. He grab Yoongi's hand and drag him to the kindergarten side to meet their little brothers. 

The teacher give them a permission to meet each other when they're in break time. So they're the only one can go to the kindergarten side. 

Yoongi: What about you hyung?

Seokjin: Hmmm? Okay, I guess. There is a boy who keep on trying to get my attention when we were working.

Yoongi: A boy?

He pull Seokjin slightly to him when he saw that he almost bump to a boy.

Seokjin: Yeah. His name is Mingyu, I think?

Yoongi: What do you do then?

He look at him curiously. 

Seokjin: I just ignore him.

He shrug off his shoulders. Both of them start to run when they almost get to the kindergarten and find their little brothers classroom.

They found Namjoon and Hoseok's classroom first and call them out when they saw them talking to a girl. Both Namjoon and Hoseok turn to them and immediately run and hug them.

Hoseok: Hyung!!

Namjoon: Hyung!!

Seokjin and Yoongi gladly hug them back and rub their heads softly when they let go.

Seokjin: So, how was it? Did you guys have fun?

Namjoon: It's okay. We get to learn a lot of things. Including, the sea creatures!

Seokjin: That's good then!

Yoongi eyes find their way to the little girl who is staring at them. It's the same girl that was talking with his little brothers earlier. 

Yoongi: Joonie, Hobie. Who is she?

He tilt his head to the girl with his cold eyes. Seokjin also look at her coldly making the girl look down scared.

Hoseok: Oh. She just want to be friends with us.

Seokjin: And?

Namjoon: Of course we reject it.