CHAPTER 30

Jimin: Eomma is coming!!

Jimin shout to his brothers and call them to show Y/n, opening the gate with her parent behind her. All of the boys look at their Eomma through the window and is shock to see their grandparent.

Jungkook: Who that?

He point to the couple.

Yoongi: That is our grandparent.

Hoseok: *gasp* It's my first time seeing them!!

He shout excitedly.

Seokjin: Come on!! Let's hide!!

Seokjin pull the maknae line to hide somewhere while the others following. Yeontan also hide behind the sofa and Van quickly turn off the light and went to the garden at the back of the house to watering the flowers, to let them have their family moment first. Mr. Lee just stay in the kitchen where they can't see him because it's in the other side of the house.

When they heard the sound of the keys opening the door, the boys hold their giggles and put their hand on their mouth.

Y/n: Sweethearts!! Eomma's home! 

Y/n look around confuse to see the house is pitch black. She turn on the light and suddenly all of the boys jump out of their hiding space and shout happily.

"Surprise!!"

All of the boys shouting to surprise Y/n who is standing frozen with her jaws wide open at the door with her parents who is also shock. 

Y/n's mom: Woah. My cute little grandson making a surprise birthday party for my daughter. How cute!!!

Y/n's mom squealing while hugging Y/n's arm tightly and shaking her harshly out of pure excitedness. All of the boys went running to their mom and hug her tightly while shouting 'happy birthday' repeatedly.

Y/n smile brightly and give them a hug while kissing their faces making them all giggling.

Y/n: Thank you so much, My little sweethearts.

Her eyes teared up. Yoongi wipe the tear that's fall to her cheeks and shake his head, indicating that he doesn't want Y/n to cry.  

Y/n's dad: Wow. They really love you huh.

Y/n's mom: Aww! If we know about this, we can help them out. Right hubby?

Y/n's dad: Yes, wifey.

Y/n's parent pouting of not knowing about this party the boys held.

Namjoon: Hello, grandpa, grandma. We're sorry that we didn't tell you about this.

Y/n's mom: Aww, it's okay. If you want to make a birthday party, tell us right away, Okay?

Namjoon and Seokjin nodded their head while smiling brightly. Y/n's dad saw Jungkook, Jimin and Hoseok hiding behind Y/n while looking at them.

Y/n's dad: Oh! I saw a new faces there. Is it them?