CHAPTER 13

It's still early in the morning but Y/n and the boys are already wide awake

It's still early in the morning but Y/n and the boys are already wide awake. Y/n is in the kitchen preparing the breakfast while the boys are in their room preparing themselves. 

They just wearing the swim suit that they just bought yesterday and not even bother to go take a bath since they're going to swim in the beach anyway. 

Y/n: Breakfast!!

Her shouting can be heard all over the house to call her boys. She then heard the sound footsteps ran to the kitchen hurriedly follow by an excited giggling from the boys.  

Taehyung: Beach!! Let's go to the Beach!!

Namjoon: Yeah!!

Seokjin: Can't wait to go to the beach!!

Yoongi: For the first time ever!

Yoongi also shouting excitedly since he can't contain his excitement while showing his gummy smile.

Y/n: *giggle* Well, we need to have a lot of energy to play at the beach. So, come on! Eat your breakfast!

The boys hurriedly went to take their seats and eat their breakfast.

Taehyung: BEACH!

He shouting excitedly while running around with his floaty in his hand.

Y/n: TaeTae!! Don't go running around!!

She shouting to Taehyung while she taking out a mat, food, swim stuff and others with Seokjin helping her carried them to the picnic site. 

Yoongi and Namjoon went to Taehyung so he won't get lost. 

After then, Y/n and Seokjin finish laid the mat under a tent that is for the public, which is a perfect spot where they can see everything.

The beach is so beautiful and the water is so clear like a blue crystal and a lot of people swimming and playing.  

Y/n is wearing her own swimsuit which is not too revealing. She doesn't like showing too much skin.

Taehyung: Let's go swimming!!