CHAPTER 37

Y/n chuckle to her self when she look at the backseat to see the boys still sleepy as she drive to school. The morning sky outside is a little bit dark but not enough to tell that it's gonna rain. The weather is a bit windy so Y/n get them to wear jacket just in case the weather gets cold later.

Jungkook, Jimin and Hoseok are sleeping in the back while Yoongi try to fight off the sleepiness as he tightly holding his plushy. Seokjin and Namjoon chatting with each other but would yawn time to time. Taehyung is the only one wide awake. 

He play and talk to fluffy while showing the plushy the things that passing the car. He keep on telling it that what is what and when he sees people outside that is either walking or the one riding bike beside them, he would wave at them. But people can't see him because of the dark tinted car window but he still do it.

After driving for minutes, they finally arrive and Y/n park the car close to the school so they didn't need to cross the road. Y/n woke Jimin and Hoseok up and tell the boys that the're finally arrive as she unbuckle her seat belt. 

Namjoon, Yoongi and Seokjin unbuckle their seat belts and help their brothers unbuckle them while Y/n walk to the back seat and lift the sleeping Jungkook up and wait for the boys to get out car.

As Hoseok step out, Y/n close the door and lock the car. Taehyung is holding Y/n's left hand as her other arm is holding Jungkook. Jimin is holding her shirt opposite of Taehyung while the others are either on the Taehyung side or Jimin's side. 

They walk to the gate pf the school and say their goodbyes to each other and give kisses and hugs when they arrive. All the boys except Jungkook walk in the school while waving at their Eomma with Y/n doing the same thing to them.

After that, she walk back to the car and lay down Jungkook on the baby seat and strap him securely. Little Jungkook is still sleeping while cuddling his plushy and his pacifier on his mouth as he suck it from time to time. 

Y/n kiss his cheek and walk to her seat and drive off to the company while listening to her favourite song on the radio with low volume.

Y/n walk to her office with a still sleeping Jungkook in her arms. The workers who pass them, coo at the sleeping Jungkook. Some of them would tell her that he's cute and Y/n's just smile with Jungkook oblivious of the attention he receiving.  

Y/n finally arrive her office and lay Jungkook on one of the sofa as she prepare one of the other sofa to make it more comfortable to sleep and lay Jungkook on it. Jungkook snuggle to the the blanket and fist it in his hands as soon as Y/n lay the blanket on him. 

She tuck away his hair on his forehead and kiss it softly. She walk to her table and start her to reviewing the papers and folders of the company. She call her assistant to bring her a cup of coffee even though she doesn't like it but one cup can't be hurt right?

On the other side, Jimin and Taehyung walk together to their class hand in hand. They're remember where is it so it's not hassle for them to find it. As soon as they step in they're class, they met with a bunch of kids of their age playing with their friends. Taehyung drag Jimin to their table and put their bags behind them on the chair. 

Taehyung: ChimChim, TaeTae already miss Eomma and hyungs.

Taehyung whine to Jimin who was looking around him but turn his head to Taehyung when he heard his whine.

Jimin: Don chu wemember the racelet, TaeTae? 

He lift his wrist to Taehyung to show him his bracelet and Taehyung also did the same with sparkly eyes as he remember the meaning of the bracelet.

Taehyung: ChimChim ish wright! Silly TaeTae.

Both of them giggle to themselves, totally oblivious to the some kids who approach them.

Boy 1: Hey you two!

Both Jimin and Taehyung look at him questionably to why someone suddenly call them out of nowhere.

Girl 1: Your name ish Jimin and Tihyung, wright? 

The girl point at Jimin and Taehyung as she call their names.

Taehyung: It ish Taehyung.

The girl just giggle in embarrassment while smack her head softly.

Jimin: Why awe you cawing ush?  (calling)

Boy 2: Can we be fwiends?

The boy pout adorably as he ask that but Jimin and Taehyung thought that Jungkook is more adorable than him.

They both look at each other while thinking. Of course they going to reject it because of the girls right? But before they can say that, a teacher came in and the kids going to their seats.

Taehyung: We need to tell hyungs.

He whisper to Jimin and he reply 'yes' back to him.

On the other side, Y/n kinda regret having a coffee because her tongue is numb because the bitterness of the coffee, but on the bright side, she can do her work without her eyes trying to shut by itself. 

She lift her head up when she heard her door knocked and tell whoever that is to come in. The door opened by her assistant and he walk to her table.

The assistant: Miss Kim. I brought the person who wanna work here as your assistant.

What does he talk about? Well, Y/n's assistant want to retired because of he and his family need to go their hometown to take care of their parents there and Y/n accept it.

Y/n: Well then, let him in.

The assistant walk to the door and call someone to get in and that person walk in nervously with his head down. The assistant pat his shoulder as he usher him to walk to where Y/n is sitting at her table.

The man walk to her nervously and Y/n ask him to sit in front of her. 

Y/n: You can go Joshua.

Her ex assistant bow to her and wish her a good day as he walk out. Y/n save her work in her computer and put aside all her files and look at the man in front of her.

Y/n: Before we start, i just want to tell you that we need to talk softly so my son is not waking up.

Y/n point to Jungkook who is still sleeping soundly on the sofa. The man surprise to see a boy sleeping in the office. He's too nervous to look around him and didn't realize a boy sleeping cutely with his pacifier beside his head as it fall down when he's sleep.   

Looking at him somehow make his nerves cools down a bit.

Y/n: Can we start the interview now?

The man nod quickly.

---------------------------------------------------
Hi Blossoms!! I just want to say that...

I love u
(⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)

Don't kill me pwease ಥ_ಥ

And hi!

Bye!