Chapter 17

* Song --------> Viva La Vida By Coldplay *

" King of the Rouges " © 2014 @Makalynn all copyrights reserved

*Not Edited*

Chapter 17

( Aroura's Profile )

I groaned as my brother woke me up the next morning.

" Get up it's time for work! " He said overly happy

" But I don't want to! " I whine

" Do want to get fired? " He asks raising an eyebrow

" No. " I said pouting

" Okay then. " He said finally leaving my room. I quickly got up and dressed in my work attire. Then hurried and ran out of our apartment. Derek drove me to work

" Remember I won't be home until later after I talk to someone. Try to get a ride home from someone else. " Derek told me waving good bye then disappearing down the road.

I sighed as I walked in the small cafe. My new found friends saying hello then went on with their own business.

" That man last night he didn't give you any trouble did he? " A friend, Miranda, asked a couple hours later.

" No he was just an old friend. " I said smiling back nicely.

After my lunch break I quickly started wiping down tables again. Getting my towel wet then continued washing the dirt off. It wasn't until three in the afternoon that a shadow came up behind me, I smiled thinking it was Noah. Oh how wrong I was. I turned around and my eyes widened with fear.

There in front of me stood Jason smirking like he just won the jackpot.

" Missed Me? "

*~*~* Jason's Point Of View *~*~*

As soon as Noah told me where she worked, I couldn't do anything but gather some guards and go to the address. I didn't care that it was night, I didn't care that she wasn't there, at the moment. All I cared about was getting her back. We waited and waited until finally a car pulled up. And out stepped my beautiful mate.

I had to order the guards to not let me go. I was scared that if my wolf took over he would wreck any chance I had left with her. So I kept him in check and when the cafe finally opened the guards softly let me go. We waited and at two or three I walked in alone not wanting to scare her. She was cleaning off tables, And I had to will myself not to growl.

'She shouldn't be cleaning for the humans.' My wolf thought wanting to wrap our arms around her and never let go.

'She is our Luna if anything they should be grateful they even got to look her way.' He added purring at the thought of her being Luna, being at our side everyday helping us lead.

I quietly took in her appearance and lowly growled. She was overly skinny, I didn't like that, neither did my wolf. He was snarling at me telling me it was all my fault. I simply stayed quiet knowing he was right.

She was also weak, very weak. She winced every time she moved. My wolf and I whimper in pain, We caused this. It was all our fault. She hadn't been eating and it caused a sheet of worry to sweep over me.

I hurriedly wiped the small tear from my eye. Then trying my best to put on a smirk I walk over closer to her. Was this all she did, Did she only wash tables? I internally growled when I found out that was her only job. I mean couldn't someone give her a better job.

Wait correction she shouldn't even be working, I was supposed to do that for her. I was supposed to kiss the ground she walks on and spoil her rotten with gifts and kisses. But instead I was a jerk and hit her.

When she finally turned around I almost lost control to my wolf. He growled and fought to take control. He wanted her and he wasn't going to let go. I knew that we were surrounded by humans, and if my wolf openly took control he would most likely go on a rampage and that would only lead us to be locked up in the werewolf council. And if we were locked up by them they would most likely kill me and I will never be able to be with Aroura.

She would have to find a different guy. Which would never happen She will always be mine. I quickly get control over my wolf then come back into reality.

" Missed Me? " I say smirking at my beauty.

" J-Jason. " She stutters fear evident in her eyes.

'She shouldn't be scared of us we are her mate. You would never hurt her again! ' My wolf told me

'If I remember correctly we both had a part in that.' I say making him shut up

" In the flesh. " I answered

" What are you doing here? " She asks slowly backing away.

" I'm here to take back what's Mine. " I say my smirk being wiped off my face.

' She didn't think we were just going to give up, right? ' My wolf questions

' She still doesn't know we're her real mate. ' I told him

' Well then tell her already! I'm getting tired without her next to me. ' Replied my wolf

' I'm working on it. ' I said

" I'm not yours. " She said

" You are mine. And I am yours there is no doubt about it. " I growled catching a few looks. Losing control of my arms. My wolf grabbed her and pulled her into our chest. She tried to get out of my grip. But now that I have her I wasn't going to willingly let her go just yet.

The sparks sizzled all around us and she gasped in pleasure. I myself almost moaned out loud at the feeling. It had increased since last time we saw each other and I knew that she had turned eighteen while we had been away. She stopped struggling for a second and enjoys the feeling. Then she suddenly remembers where she is and starts fighting me again.

" Aroura are you alright? Who is this man? " An old man, her manager, said walking out from behind the counter. He slowly walked towards us. When he was in arms reach he reached out to grab her shoulder, but I jerked away growling.

" Don't Touch What's Mine! " I yelled, while Aroura had finally settled for hitting my arms.

" Let me go! " She yells. By now the whole rooms attention was on us.

" No Aroura, you are all Mine! " I snarled slowly pulling her to the door.

' So much for not scaring her.' My wolf couldn't help but say, despite the problem we were now in.

" I'm sorry sir but if you don't let her go I'm going to have to call the police. " her manager told me, making me freeze.

Sadly I let her go and a pile of emptiness filled my soul. My wolf growled in annoyance definitely wanting the sparks back. Silently I softly grabbed her arm and leaned down to her ear whispering,

" I'll be waiting for you, my love " I said making a shiver run down her spine.

I walked outside to where the rest of my guards were waiting. My whole body was screaming at me telling me to go back and take her away to never be seen by anyone again.

A/N: Early chapter. HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!