Chapter 30 Part Two

A/N: This chapter is dedicated to @StayGolden13  Her birthday was a few days ago. Happy late birthday Ash!!!

*Jason's Profile*

" Our pack will love you." I said with all the truth in the world, she looked up at me with a beautiful smile.

Her gaze soon trailed down to my lips. We both started leaning in, slowly. When our lips finally touched it sent a wave of shocks down throughout both of our bodies. My hand came up to hold her cheek as our lips moved in sync. It was as if we were the only people in the world.

My wolf was congratulating me for not messing it up for once in my life, I blocked him out and focused on my mate, my Aroura. I thought how blessed I was to have Aroura as my mate. But of course our moment had to end at some point.

" There are kids here you know." At hearing the sound of Noah's voice Aroura broke away from me and blushed at getting caught.

" Hi Noah. " I grumbled turning around to face my best friend.

" It looks like you two made up. " He muttered smirking at me and my blushing mate.

" As a matter of fact we did. " I said proudly my arm snaking it's way around Aroura's waist pulling her into my side. 

" That's good so how about tonight. Are you exited? " Noah asked Aroura, sounding like a little kid while doing it.

" I'm a little worried. What if the pack doesn't like me? " Aroura said making my hold on her tighten slightly. Why wouldn't they like her, in fact I think they will love her.

" Aroura how many times do I have to tell you that the pack will love you. " I told her with a slight roll of my eyes, why do women always over think things.

" Don't worry Aroura not all the pack is like Jason. " Noah said making me open my mouth in surprise. I wasn't that mean was I?  Laughter rang out throughout the store as Noah and Aroura burst out laughing at the look on my face.

" Good one Noah, " I said with sarcasm rolling my eyes.

" Thank you, thank you, I'll be here all night. " Noah said bowing like a performer.  Aroura looked up at me smiling. looking at the clock on the wall of the store I see that it's time to get Aroura to my Aunt to do her make-up.

" Is that the dress you want? " I ask hoping she would say yes. It looked amazing on her.

" Yaa. " She answered softly while smiling. We took it to the counter and paid for it. Walking out of the store we said our goodbyes to Noah then got in the car. The ride home was silent until I pulled up in front of the house Mary and a few other women from the pack were at, all of them offering to help Aroura get ready to be introduced to the pack.

" Where are we? " Aroura asked looking at me with confusion.

" I asked Mary if she would help you get ready to meet the pack. " she smiled at me as I finished. She leaned over the middle wrapping her arms around my neck her face nuzzled into my neck.

" Thank you. " She said.

" For what? " I asked.

" For everything. " She answered confidently. She pulled back and pecked my lips before opening the car door and stepping out. I watched as Mary greeted her at the door and Aroura waved as she stepped inside the cream two story house. I waited a minute smiling at the door, where my beautiful mate had been just seconds ago.

What did I do to deserve a mate like her?

*Aroura's Profile*

Mary greeted me at the door, and I watched as Jason drove away. I had a smile on my face making Mary raise an eyebrow at my happy appearance.

" It looks like you two made up." She blurted as we walked up the stairs to a bedroom.

" Yaa." I said, a dreamy sigh escaping my mouth.

" Well I'm glad he's being nice. " She told me leading my into the room and over to a mirror stand filled with make-up products of every kind.

She sat me down in the chair, two other women walking in and immediately they all began to work on my hair and make-up. After sometime I learned both of their names, and that they were both pack mothers. After an hour of hair tugging, and face torture, they turned me back faceing the mirror with smiles. My mouth dropped while looking at the mirror.

" Woah." I muttered, pinching my arm slightly making sure this wasn't a dream. " What did you guys do to me. "

They all chuckled standing me up and handing me the yellow dress we had bought this morning. Walking into the bathroom I put on the dress and looked at myself in the mirror. My hair they braided around my head making a crown looking hair style, I smiled at myself. For the first time in a long time I actually looked good. I walked out of the bathroom, Mary being the only one there.

" Come on Jason's waiting outside for you." She said with a small smile. She walked me to the front door.

" Aroura, " She called out as I was opening the door. I turned to look at her, waiting for her to continue. " I Just want you to know that I'm glad you're Jason's mate. "

With a smile I softly answered her back. " I am too. " And with that I opened the door and stepped out of the beautiful house. I saw Jason sitting in the car typing away on his phone, Not really paying any attention to anything else. I opened the car door, his head snapping up to my gaze. His eyes darkening immediately.

" Hi. " I squeaked, blushing as I slid in, his eyes still glued on me. I fel his arm reach over a turned me head to look at him. He smiled, his eyes changing from black to his soft hazel brown color. His black hair laying softly on his forehead. 

" I was thinking while you were gone, and I realised that I put the collar on you when I was being a jerk. Well then I thought you, a magnificent beautiful woman don't deserve a guy who's going to do stuff like that to her. " He moved his hand over to the collar swiping his hand the collar fell off into his hand. My mouth dropped in surprise. 

" This is my please forgive me speech. " He said taking my hand in his, bringing it to his mouth kissing it softly.  " So if you would still have me I would like to restart. " 

I was speechless. I had no clue what to say. A warm fuzzy feeling settled itself in my stomach, as my wolf told me to kiss the man I had begun to love. Giving into my feeling, I leaned in my lips meeting his in seconds. They started moving slowly then started going faster. His hand sliding up to my cheek holding it steady as he passionately kissed me. After a minute we both pull away, slightly panting.

" I love you so much. " He whispered, before he could stop himself.

" I love you too. " I softly muttered before I turned and faced the road with a smile. Jason staring at me smiled before starting the car and pulling away from the house, driving back to the pack house. I reached over and grabbed the hand that wasn't on the steering wheel and took it into my own.  

I didn't know why but I felt that things were going to be different from now on. I felt like me and Jason passed a big mile stone in our relationship. Things were going to be different and for the first time I felt like that was a good thing.

A/N: The Book is NOT over it was just getting really deep there.

I just finished The Maze Runner and I am like dying for the night book but it won't be here until tomorrow. UGHH!!!!

Sorry for the short filler chapter. The next chapter I will try to make long.

-Mak