Chapter 23 - Part 2

Aroura's Point of view

" Please, I need to know. " I begged as she looked at me un surely.

" Well you can't just stand there all day. Come and sit down. " She said patting the spot next to her on the bed. Quickly I walked over and sat down beside her.

" Well, after you fell unconscious, Jason carried you up here to his room and didn't come out until the next morning. Claiming he had to get away from you. "

" Now before you go thinking that he doesn't want you, trust me he does. He said he had to get away, before him or his wolf did something they would regret. "

" Where did Jason go? "

" He went to another territory to take another pack. " She answered disappointment laced into her tone when she spoke of Jason taking down another pack.

" How long has Jason been gone? " I ask.

" He left yesterday morning with about fifty warriors. " She said.

" Now before you ask anything else I think it's about time you take a bath. " She said sniffing the air around me. " You did sweat a lot while you were passed out. "

---

After a bath and a good warm meal I was left alone for a few minutes to gather my thoughts, before I was again dragged off by Mary to go to the store to buy some food for the pack. Personally I thought she was a little overbearing, much like Jason might I add. I could definitely see the resemblance.

" Do I really have to go? " I ask slightly annoyed.

" I'm sorry Aroura but I have direct orders from Jason to watch you at all times. " Mary sighed as she grabbed a box of fruit loops.

" You really don't think Jason would leave you alone after last time you ran away. That's why for extra caution Jason assigned you secret guards for while he's away. " She said pointing behind us where Noah and some other guys was following us from a distance.

I groaned as I rolled my eyes.

" It was a one time thing. " I argued.

" I know it was darling, but Jason doesn't. I'll give you a tip honey, Most men have no clue unless you sit there and explain it. Men are better at taking orders. " She concluded making me groan again.

" Don't tell me about it. "

Again it became silent as we walked down the isle, Mary grabbing the stuff she had on her list. After a couple minutes I became bored so decided to try to help.

" You know if you give me a couple things I can go get them and it won't take as long. " I tried to bargen with her.

" I don't know, Aroura. " She looked at me cautiously. " I don't think Jason would appreciate that very much. "

" I promise not to run away. " I pleaded batting my eyes innocently.

" Fine. Can you go get some carrots and tomatoes? And come strait back when your done. " She told giving me a look that said don't-mess-with-me.

" Okay. " I laugh while walking over a few isles to the vegetable area.

I walked down the isle that held the tomatoes. Getting a bag a grabbing a few delicious looking tomatoes I put them into the bag and turned around only to run into a hard chest. Looking up I look into the eyes of a man probably around his mid twenties.

" I'm so sorry. I haven't been myself today. " I apologize only for the man to look strait ahead. Curiously I then asked,

" Sir are you alright? " I ask making him look strait into my eyes, his irises completely black. I cautiously stepped back slightly scared.

" Aroura, you need to give Jason a chance. I will speak to you again, good bye Aroura. " The man said. Then after his message was said his eyes went back to a normal blue as he starred at me curiously.

" Luna are you alright? " The man asked as if what just occurred never even happened.

" Don't you remember? " I ask.

" Remember what? " He asked.

" Never mind. " I replied shortly squeezing the bag of tomatoes tighter as I grabbed a bag of carrots. And I hastily walked back to where Mary said she would be at.

" Thank you. " Mary said when I found her. She looked up from her list and looked at me with concern.

" Aroura, are you alright you look pale. "

" I'm fine can we just go home? " I asked and she nodded as we made our way up front to the register to pay for the food items we had in our cart.

---

After we got home I was pushed into to bed by a worried Mary. As she told me I was sick, which is very strange since werewolves don't usually get sick due to their wolves. And as much as I tried to talk her out of it she called Jason telling him all about my 'illness'.

" Can I talk to her? " I heard his deep voice ask as Mary nodded then said yes after forgetting he couldn't see her. Mary handed me the phone and walked out of the room giving me and Jason some privacy.

At first all I could hear was the deep breathing of Jason as we both prepared to talk to each other for the first time since I fell unconscious.

" Jason. " " Aroura. "

We both said at the same time making me giggle. And much to my surprise making Jason laugh also as I almost moaned out loud at the sound of his laugh.

" Are you all right? " He asked softly. No trace of anger or sadness evident in his voice.

" I'm fine Jason. " I laugh as I rolled my eyes. " Mary was just being over dramatic. "

" As long as your safe. " He said.

" Why wouldn't I be? " I asked making him sigh softly.

" I have lots of enemy's Aroura and now that I've found you people will try and take you away. " He growled towards the end.

" But trust me on this Aroura I would die before I would let anyone harm you. "

From now on the first one who comments [ Appropriately ]
Gets a dedication on the next chapter!

ALSO Updates are every Monday now.