Chapter 25

[ Could you guys do me a little favor and go check out my book, Beloved. It would mean so much to me, Thanks. ]

Dedicated to alicandy1 !!!!!! Remember to comment.

Jason's Profile

I sighed as I packed a small bag filled with clothes. I was seconds away from just giving in to my wolf and staying here. But we both knew her heat would be here any day now. I had to get out of here for the sake of her and my relationship. If I stayed here all that we had would be lost.

I picked up my bag off of the bed before searching for one the only relatives I had, my Aunt. I knocked impatiently at her door. She smiled as she opened the door to her apartment.

" Jason it's been what three months you can't just abandon me. " She said sarcastically while rolling her eyes.

" I've found my mate. "

I hear a squeal as she took my arms turning me to her, but when she saw my sad expression she stopped and lifted up my chin to look at her.

" What's the matter? " She asked.

" I'm such a jerk. " I state trying to blink back the tears.

" What did you do? Please tell me you didn't reject her. " She said leading me into her room.

" No I didn't reject her. But I wouldn't be surprised if she rejected me. " I laughed softly while a lone tear ran down my cheek.

" Why what happened? " She asked sitting me down next to her on her plush brown couch.

" I made her life miserable. " I said another tear rolling down my cheek. I hated how I was showing her weakness but I couldn't stop now.

" Tell me what happened. " She said putting my head on her shoulder while I cried.

" She had a perfect life which her family, but I couldn't live without her. " I rambled barely seeing anything which all the tears running down my face.

" I took her from her family, forcefully marked her. Gave her a collar- " I was interrupted by my Aunt gasping.

She stood up to turn to me pointing a finger in my direction she scolded me.

" Why would you even think about one of those. " She snarled not even noticing my tears of regret.

" This is by far the stupidest thing you've ever done. " She growled as she paced back and forth in front of me.

" Think how your mate feels. She probably thinks you just want the power with being her mate. " My Aunt shouted.

" Please I need your help. " I pleaded making her stop paceing.