Chapter 27

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ NOTE!

A/N: I know a lot of you wanted the woman to live but for the plot I have to take some drastic measures. Bug don't worry it wont make Aroura's and Jason's relationship worse. Keep in mind that Jason's wolf is crazy not Jason.

Dedicated to Queen_Jayyy_1 !!!! Remember to comment!

Jason's Profile

" First of all she will never ever be as vile as you. She is made of diamond and you of dirt. " My wolf snarled.

" She's innocent, kind, and she's all mine. " I growled as I took a step towards the woman, who I didn't know the name of. She started backing away tears streaking her face in fear.

" Please Alpha I'm sorry. Please forgive me I d-didn't mean it. " The girl cried, pleading for mercy.

" Why should we. " My wolf growled.

" We haven't met our mate. Please Alpha spare my life. "

'Why are you doing this?' Aroura's voice echoed through my head. 'Nobody deserves to die.'

At the sound of Aroura's voice my wolf's control slipped and I took back over my body making myself step back. Aroura again was right. I was about to band the woman from my pack, when my wolf from the back of my mind, suddenly pushed forward making me lose all control to my wolf as he spread throughout my body taking complete control over me.

My wolf took a big step forward, only now a foot away from the woman. Everyone knew my wolf was in control yet no one had the guts to interfere. They knew if someone tried to stop my wolf they would be a dead man in the eyes of my wolf. The girl started crying hysterically and my wolf was sort of pleased he could make someone feel this way. He felt good knowing he could protect our mate.

My wolf lifted up our hand and extracted our claws showing everyone who was around us them before glaring at the woman.

" This woman has tried to take the place of your Luna, stating that she is better to lead this pack. An act punishable by death if your Alpha seems fit for the situation. Does anyone wish to correct. " My wolf voice echoes around the small clearing so that everyone could hear. My wolf made a sadistic smile when no one dared to correct.

I was fighting with everything I had to get back control over my body but every push was blocked by my wolf as he trapped me in the back of my head. I had to stop him before he did something Aroura would hate me for. I had to stop the beast.

" By order of the Alpha you are sentenced to death at, " My wolf paused before smiling wickedly at the ground before our piercing gaze met the girls tear streaked ones. " right about now. "

The girls sobs racked her body as her whole form shaked in sorrow. My wolf with his now fully formed claws trailed one claw acrossed her forehead as blood immediately ran down the side of her face.

" Say hello to your mate for me. " My wolf snarled before shifting into our wolf form and taking no time in lunging at the form of the once woman who thought herself to be better then the rest.

My wolf felt no regret as he sunk our teeth into her neck and feeling the satisfaction of hearing her bones snap killing her instantly. I gave up trying to fight my wolf after I saw her whole body sag against the ground as the last bit of life left her body. I had failed and beast rejoiced in my failure. He didn't regret anything as our teeth left the neck of the girl and my wolf shifted back into our human form only now in our underwear as the material lay in shreads from me shifting.