Chapter 38

Dedicated to fangirlbooklover13 Thanks for your comment!

Aroura's POV

"He's going to love it." Mary commented as we walked out of the store.

"Really." I said

"I'm sure of it." She said silencing my doubt.

"Well we better get home, Jason going to want you all to himself for a while."

I watched as our car pulled into the driveway, Jason walking out to meet us.

"How was it." He whispered into my ear, as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Good." I said feeling him try to enter my mind. "You're not going to see it."

"Fine."

"What did you do, while I was gone?" I asked him as we walked inside the kitchen, to get some dinner.

"I had a nice chat with Noah." He said.

"About what." I questioned curiously.

He smirked "It's a surprise."

"Well I hope it's a good surprise."

***

"Jason, Aroura, wake up. I have to get Aroura ready." I woke up crushed up against Jason's chest, Mary banging on our bedroom door.

"Go away!" Jason groaned nuzzling his nose further into my neck, I shivered before pushing at his shoulder making him pull back.

"I can't wait for you to be my Wife." He said looking at with such intensity making me look away.

"I coming in, and you two better be clothed." Before we could say anything she walked in raising an eyebrow at both of our forms the sheets hiding everything from view.

"I'm coming back in two minutes, you" She pointed to Jason, "better be dressed and head to Noah's room, I have two hours to get Aroura ready before your can have her for the next week."

She turned before walking out of the room like she own it. Jason chuckled slightly before he turned to me, a bright smile etched on his face.

"You'll be mine by the end of the day." He whispered into my ear before slipping on some boxers that had been thrown onto the floor. After a minute he was dressed in a short sleeved shirt and a soft pair of shorts, he winked at me before he walked out of the room.

"She's all yours," I heard Jason mutter outside the door, before the door burst open and Mary came in shutting the door softly before she handed me a towel she brought in, I quickly wrapped it around my body as she was turned away.

"Now go get a quick shower." She ordered before pushing me into the bathroom and shutting the door. I quickly glanced around the bathroom before sighing, time to get ready for my wedding.

After two hours of mind numbing pain, Mary smiled when she stepped back to look at me in my dress. Tears gathered in the corners of her eyes.

"Aroura, I know we haven't known each other for a long time but I'm happy for you."

I chuckled before pulling her into me. "Thank you, Mary."

"Come on we better get you down there, they'll be waiting." She helped me walk down the stairs so I didn't trip. She led me to the back door before she fixed everything.

"Be happy Aroura, you two deserve a happy ending." She said giving me one last hug before she went to go sit down. I nervously played with my bouquet of flowers. I jumped slightly when someone coughed behind me. I turned around only to squeal at what I saw.