I'm back!!! Important!!

Hi,

Is this a great way to say l'm back?? or at least soon. I have felt the itch to become a writer again. Mostly because I have so many ideas I need to get them out. But also because I feel really really bad about ditching you all. I just was growing up...

Fun fact: it is the 10 year anniversary of King of the Rouges being started. That was really shocking. 1 because that means 1 am turning 22 *cringes* and 2 because I can not believe I wrote that 10 years ago. It doesn't feel like that long ago. But that being said. I would really like to get the books finished and I have really good new content I am dying to share. So since it is fitting, I am going to start with king of the rouges I think. I have 3 more weeks in my college course and then I will have loads more free time.

Also little present: beloved and...... frick I can't remember the name.... whatever the other book that was being removed is going to stay on this account.
Give me 4 weeks at the most and you will start seeing updates again that's a promise I intend to keep.

So if there are any of you still around stay tuned for more content and an actual writer.

Hope this message bring at least one person some
joy. I will post previews of the newer content I will get to eventually. See you sooon!❤️