Chapter 21

Aroura's Profile

I sat there for a minute more just starring at the wall. My wolf was sobbing in the back of my mind not fully understanding why Jason would get us a collar. I slowly picked up the box. There was no way I was putting on this, I thought. I walked over to the nearest window, the box in hand.

Looking out of the window the only thing I could see was forest. Perfect, I thought as I opened up the window. Grabbing the box I threw it as far as I could. My only thought at the moment being; Take that Jason! After it was out of view I closed the window and walked out of the room and down to where Noah was.

" What happened Jason just left saying he'd be back in an hour? " Noah said confused.

" He got me a collar. " You could still hear the disbelief in my voice.

" Please tell me you didn't- "

" Yes it's disposed of. " I said dusting off imaginary dust off my hands.

" Aurora he's not going to like it when he sees you without it on. " Noah told me as we sat down on the couch.

" I don't care he's the one that needs to grow up. I mean while I've just been with him he's kidnapped me, forcefully marked me, he's hit me, had a temper tantrum, ran everywhere to find me, kidnapped me once again, and now he got me a collar. And claims I'm being childish. " I ask incredulously

" Well when you say it like that. " Noah mumbles under his breath.

" He needs to wake up and get a taste of reality. I'm not always going to be submissive especially him. He can't always order me around. " I said getting up from the couch and starting to pace.

" Aroura as much as I agree with you I have to side with Jason on this. Not that I want to side with him but because it is physically impossible to disobey him and until your Luna I have to follow his rules. " Noah said putting his head in his hands.

" I don't need followers, it's not like this is twitter. " I roll my eyes.

" Your really something Aroura you know that. " Noah told me, looking almost intrigued by by what I say.

" Well I'm glad I make someone happy. " I said not even noticing Jason standing behind me in the door frame.

" You make me happy. " Jason murmured making me jump to turn around.

" Jason what are you doing here? " I ask frowning. It hasn't been a hour yet... Has it? The corner of Jason's mouth shot up in a half smirk as if knowing something I didn't.

" Haven't put on the collar? " He asks knowingly.

" You will never get me to willingly put on that collar. " I practically spat the word collar.

" I knew that that's why I didn't give you the collar. " He said making me scrunch my eyebrows in confusion.

" But you- " I started but was cut off by Jason.

" I tricked you. That empty box you threw out the window. I have the collar right here in my pocket. I've actually had it in my pocket since before you ran away. " He said reaching behind him and retrieving a what looks like a dog collar that was white, my favorite shade.

" No! " I started backing away to the nearest exit farthest away from Jason. I turn around to run but the word that came out of his mouth next shocked me.

" I, Jason Husher, by authority of being your Mate and Alpha, order you Aroura to step back and let your wolf take all control. " Jason says.

Trust me if I had a choice I would have fought to take control but because of the words Jason had said I couldn't I had to step aside and let my wolf take control. Jason smiled when he saw my eyes darkening with my wolf now in control. Jason was digging himself a deeper hole, and soon it was going to be so deep he wouldn't be able to get out. I tried warning my wolf that this was a trick but she just blocked me out. The only thing I could do was sit and watch Jason trick my wolf into doing something no sane person would do.

No I was not insulting my wolf but she was to focused on her mate being in front of her she didn't seem to understand anything.

" Jason? " She asked which only made Jason's smile widened.

" What's your name Love? " Jason asked showing a smile that made my wolf melt.

" Delilah. " My wolf whispered mesmerized as Jason walked up to her taking her chin in his fingers.

" That's a beautiful name. " Jason said kissing her cheek softly.

" Thank you. " My wolf blushed.

" What does Aroura think about me? " Jason asked.

I could feel my wolf accessing my thoughts and so I quickly blocked her out.

" Well right now she thinks you a butt head but deep down she has feelings for you. " My wolf said cupping her hands on Jason's cheek.

" Does she now. " I could hear the teasing in his voice he was enjoying this.

" Yes but my feelings for you run way deeper than hers. " My wolf crushed her lips onto his surprising Jason. But of course he immediately kissed back.

Jason pulled away first and held up the collar. " Can you please put this on. " He asks my wolf, who still had all control.

" Why? " You could hear the hurt in my wolf's voice.

" Don't worry it's just because I don't want any male touching you and with this on they will all know your mine. " Jason half lied to her.

" Oh, Okay. " My wolf agreed reaching out to grab the collar. I was screaming at her telling her not to take it.

But of course she didn't listen. My wolf reached out and grabbed the collar. Don't take It! I screamed smashing against the walls she put up blocking me from her. She looked at the collar for a moment then without breaking eye contact with Jason she put it on. After it touched the skin of my wolf's neck I knew it was over there was no point. The only way to ever get it off now was if Jason and only Jason took it off.

I stopped trying to break threw her walls and just sat back and watched as Jason gave my wolf a smile. I would have no privacy from now on, Jason would not only be able to read my thoughts but he would be able to know where I was at all times. And if I don't do what he says then the collar now around my neck would tighten and keep getting tighter until I followed his orders.

" It looks beautiful on you. " Jason commented wrapping his arms around my wolf's waist. He leans down and kisses her on the lips, My wolf, now having him all to her self didn't make the kiss a short one either. My wolf started losing control and I took back over all of my body. I pushed away from Jason glaring at him as hard as I could. If looks could kill he'd be ten feet under right about now.

( A/N: I just want to make a small rant about how much I love you guys. I freaken LOVE you guys. I remember just over two months ago my book was at 250 reads and in two months we went from there to 3,484 reads. That is amazing guys. I would have probably never finished this story without your help. But Don't worry it's not over yet *Cue the evil laugh* I just want to thank every single one of you. You all are awesome in your own way. So if your still with me after all the stuff Jason has put us thru, I applaud you. And don't worry at some point in the story Jason will be good. Okay I'm done now, Thanks again. )

*IMPORTANT- I also wanted to point this out but at first when I started writing this book I had it happen in London. I have a plan for part of this story but I have to make a few changes so from now on this doesn't happen in London it happens In Montana around Butte. Sorry for the confusion and when I start editing I'll fix it. *