Chapter 31 Part 1

*Aroura's POV *

When the car finally stopped in the drive way of the Pack house, my nerves felt like they were about to eat me whole, while Jason continually told me that every thing would be okay. But me being my stubborn self, wouldn't believe him. He opened my door taking my arm in his and leading me up to the front door and, without knocking, walked inside like he owned the place- which in a way he did. People pointed and whispered as we walked inside and out to the back yard.

I tried to hide my face in Jason's side, my mate laughing as I did so. He lead me out to the back yard where most everyone was gathered together, In front of the wooden porch, and we both stood on the ledge of the beautifully built porch. My eyes glanced over the railing and I saw a crowd gathered together watching our every move. Jason feeling my nervousness reached down and took my hand in his as I watched some little girls awe at us.

"As most of you may have guessed, I have gathered you all here for a momentous occasion. I would like to introduce and welcome my mate and your new Luna." Jason paused after that like he knew they were going to cheer. Everyone shouted congratulations and the young kids jumped up and down in excitement. Everyone was more that happy at our choice. After a minute or so the cheering died down and Jason started speaking again,

"The past few months we've had our ups and downs but here we are now together and changed. I'll admit I was a complete jerk when I first met Aroura but after sometime she changed me. All of you know that I've not been the alpha this pack deserves. But I promise you all I will be better for my mate, my future family, and my pack. My Aroura is the love of my life and I hope after this night the love between us will grow stronger, for without her I am nothing."

Jason looked at me with all the love in the world, took my hand and with ease knelt down on one knee. My one hand came up to my mouth to hold in my gasp. He reached into his pocket pulling out a tiny black box, he opened it up revealing the most beautiful ring I've laid my eyes upon, sure it wasn't huge or expensive, but just right for me.

" Aroura Turner the past few months have been rough for the both of us, all of it being my fault. I know for a fact the you deserve better than me. But despite everything I've done, you still gave me a second chance and to that I owe you my life because without you I couldn't live. Now I know this is a very big thing to ask you, and I promise I won't make you do it very often... Aroura will you do me the honor of becoming my wife. " Everyone was waiting for my answer.

With tears running down my face I smiled and nodded while I said the words I would never forget,

"Yes."

The crowd erupted into another round of cheers as Jason jumped up and crushed me into his chest, he pulled away from me for a moment to look at me as a tear ran down his face. With the crowed still cheering, Jason pulled me away from the crowd taking me up the stairs without a word and pulling me into a room that had dark blue sheets. He turned around and smiled at me leaning in he softly met my lips in a slow but passionate kiss,

" Thank you. " he whispered softly on my lips, while he wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me over to lay down the on the bed.

"Who's room is this?" I asked as I looked around the room.

"Mine, for when I have to work late nights." he answered turning me over and pulling me into his chest. Looking up at Jason I couldn't help but lean in placing my lips on his. After a minute our body's forced us to move away taking a long deep breath.

"I love you." He said unwavering as he leaned down and pulled me into his chest. I was finally happy, and could probably stay there forever.

"It feels like everything is moving so fast." I mutter with my eyes closed.

"It does feel like that doesn't it?" Jason muttered leaning down and gently kissing the top of my head.

"But as long as I'm with you I promise we'll make it last."

We laid there for a few moments just sulking in the feelings we were both experiencing. Still thinking this was all a dream I looked my hand again seeing the silver band softly resting around my ring finger.

"When did you get this?" I asked holding it up for him to see.

"It was my mothers, she gave it to me before she died, wanting me to find my mate. She was the one who told me about mates telling me to cherish mine till the day I died for she wasn't just a possession but a blessing."

"And I've only known you for a month and I've already disobeyed her. " He trailed off at the end. I turned over in his arms glancing and him with a hard expression.

"Yes you marked me without permission and made a few bad choices but your mother would be proud of the man you are now. " Just to make sure I got my point a crossed I softly leaned up and pecked his soft irresistible lips. When I pulled away he looked down at me with happiness his smile showing dimples I didn't know he had.

"My mother would have loved you." Jason says softly kissing my forehead. "You two are so alike in moments it brings back good memories."

A/N: I'm So so so so so sorry for the late update I have been super duper busy with school and everything. Halloween is tomorrow and I thought I might give you a little update. Sorry its not longer I tried to make it as long as I could. I also want to thank everyone who has supported me and what I do, without you I would never have 779,000 reads thank you so much.

ALSO DID YOU SEE THE NEW COVER IT IS AMAZING thanks to WeAreOkay

Happy Halloween!!!!