< Chapter 6 >

The next morning I woke up in the arms of Jason. Yep that jerk pulled me into his chest while we were both sleeping. And to make my problems even worse he's a very heavy sleeper.

     " Wake up Jason. " I said prying his hands off of my waist. "  Jason let go! "

     " Noo. " He slurred half asleep.

     " Jason let go or I will push you off this bed and onto the floor. " I warned.

     " No I don't want to. " He said squeezing my waist tighter.

      I sighed " Don't say I didn't warn you. " I said pushing him straight off the bed not giving him a chance to talk. He slid off the bed, and I smirked when a huge thump was heard from his most graceful landing. He Immediately jumped up off of the floor, shooting daggers at me.

     " What the heck was that for! " He yelled growing his hands up in the air, as if helping him prove his point.

     " You broke your promise. " I say stretching like a dog on the most comfortable bed.

      " I didn't break anything! " He muttered annoyed.

      " You did too! " I whined like a child. " I said I would let you sleep in here IF you didn't touch me. Guess where I woke up, In your arms. "

      " I give up, I'm going to go shower and your going to sit here and wait like the good little girl your supposed to be." He said grabbing a maroon towel and walking into the bathroom.

      " You can't order me! " I yell through the door.

      " I can too! " He shouted back. I heard the shower turn on and Jason step in.

     " No you can't. " I mumble to myself walking strait out of the room and down the stairs to the kitchen.

     I grab some eggs and bacon and start to cook them. And then after I was done I sat down at the table waiting for Jason to notice I disappeared. Just seconds later I hear the bathroom door open and Jason stomping down the stairs when he unfortunately noticed, I was gone.

      " Aroura! " Jason snarled, bombarding into the err room I was in.

     "Jason!" I mock when he enters into the kitchen not looking very enthused.

     " I thought I told you to stay in the room? " He both demands and questions.

     " I thought I told you, you can't order me around. I was just simply proving you wrong. " I stated as matter of fact.

      " When are you going to stop doing this? " He asks, sitting down in a chair. Exhaustion seeping from him.

       " When you let me see my family. " I state, walking over and putting my dishes in the sink.

     " Will you guys please quit fighting? It's really annoying!" Noah growls from a room upstairs.

     " Will you guys quit being jerks? It's really annoying! " I mock for the fun of it.

      " Does everyone live here? " I ask Jason after a few minutes had come and gone by.

      " Mostly, " He answered. " some choose to live alone. "

      We sat there again in silence, Jason looking like he was mind linking someone. then after a while all of a sudden Jason stood up and with the grace of a swan, Jason walked over to me- Wait a minute? Did I just compare Jason to a swan, I thought? What has the world become too?