IMPORTANT PLEASE READ

A/N: Okay I've gotten several comments about Aroura being a white wolf. I know that in every other single book on wattpad that the Main character is a white wolf, But if you haven't noticed my book isn't like the others, especially since we haven't even gotten to the main idea yet. I'm sick and tired of people complaining that I should change the story.

So let me explain why I wrote it like I have. When I first started writing and planning this book white wolves weren't in every story. And I have Aroura being a white wolf for a specific reason that you will find out later in the story. So please quit messaging me and telling me to change my story.

Now for Jason, some people don't like how angry and mean he is. There is a good reason for that that you'll also figure out later in the story It has to do with the way he grew up.

Now that we've got that cleared up I want to thank a few people (you know who you are) For standing up for my story when people have been hating on parts of the story. I hope you know that it gave me hope to continue this story when I thought about deleting it.

The next chapter I have halfway written and I don't know when I'll have time to finish and post it. Thank you for all that have actually read this note and not just skip it.

-Makalynn