Chapter 42

Giovanni's POV

After reassuring Emmy's safety i went inside again to help Leonardo.

I was killing left and right when suddenly someone threw a granade and there was too much fog to see anything. I was basically using my 6th sense right now. When i feel someone coming from behind i turned around fast and put my gun on their forehead to only see my babygirl standing in front of me. I can't believe my luck out of everywhere this was the place i again found her. Suddenly i saw someone from my peripheral vision someone holding a gun towards my girl.

So i turned her around in time and killed the man.

I was going to check on her when suddenly i felt pain on my side. I looked down to see blood pouring out of my wound like a river.

Suddenly i felt myself hugging her because of lack of energy and then someone took a hold of my shoulder and pull me away from her. I looked with a blurred vision to se Carson and Leo. I watched as Leo took my girl in his arms and took her outside and after that i blacked out. But my last thought was finally i found you again.

Steven's POV

We all walked out after beating that Victor and his son. I indicated my man to bomb this place and he nodded.

After 2 seconds the mansion was in flames.

I walked to where Leo was standing with Matthew.

"Where is bella?" I asked as soon as i reached them

"Inside the car, she is unconscious" Leo replied

"Why is she unconscious? Is she alright? " I asked tensed

"Yeah she is fine just shocked i guess. We should leave soon before the police arrive" he said and i nodded

After that we all loaded inside the cars and left to go for the airport.

I had bella sitting beside me with her head on my shoulder. I can't believe i almost lost my babygirl, if it wasn't for Giovanni i don't know what would have happened.

I kissed Bella's head and once again looked outside.

Diya's POV

I woke up with a killing headache. I groaned and got up .

I looked around to see myself in my room i have back at home.

I close my eyes as the headache increased. After few minutes i again opened my eyes as i suddenly remember the last nights events.

I got up from bed and went outside to see if everyone is alright or not.

I was on the last steps when i heard voices in the living room.
I entered inside to see everyone sitting there with same man and woman i guess Emmy's parents.

Emmy saw me and ran to me and suddenly i was engulfed in a big hug.

"Diya i missed you. Are you okay now?" She asked me

"Yeah emmy i am fine. Don't worry." I said and smiled at her.

"Okay" she said and again went to sit beside her mom.

"Bella baby are you okay?" Dad asked as soon as i reached him

"Yeah i am fine dad don't worry" i again said and give everyone a smile.

"Diya i told everyone how you almost rescued us before that shooting started" she said and clapped excitedly.

"Really?" I asked