Chapter 17

Diya's Pov

We all were sitting in the living room waiting for the reports.

Uncle Frank and Steven were talking more like whispering to each other.

And his sons are talking within themselves and staring at me every few minutes and i was sitting here awkwardly fidgeting with my fingers .

Out of nowhere we heard a loud growl and everyone turned to me. I shrink in my seat putting a hand on my tummy , heat rising to my cheeks .Way to embarrass myself.

" Are you hungry princess? Come lets  feed this little tummy of yours. " Said Matthew and we went to the dinning room.

He pull out a chair for me to sit and i said a small thanku after sitting.

Few maids came with food tray and a lady in her late thirty's made a plate for me.

"Thanku " i said and again my stomach growl seeing all the food.

"Come on princess eat the food before your tummy make any more sounds" Matthew said teasingly

"Shut up" i muttered and started eating my food . I didn't knew how hungry i was until i eat the food. Now i was eating like i haven't ate in ages. After few minutes of me devouring the food like a pig i look up to see everyone watching me with a smile on their face. And i gave an awkward smile to them.

" You know i really don't need any more proof to be sure that you are our babysister because you just ate like Alec " said Carson and we all heard a smack .

"Ow.... What was that for?" Asked Carson rubbing his head and glaring at Leo.

After finishing my food we all went to the living room again and as i was just going to sit we heard the doctor.

"Sir here is the report " he said and left the room

"Here" Steven said giving me the reports.

"Are you not going to check it?" I asked him

"I don't need to check this report because i know you are my baby. You look exactly like your mother you know." he said smilingly . I ignored his comment.

So i took the reports with my shaking hands . I don't know why but i am getting nervous . Its like my gut is telling me that i am not going to like it. But ignoring my gut feeling i open the report.

After reading a few lines my eyes got teary and my jaw was on the floor. I felt like the food i have just eaten wants to come up again.

After few minutes of still reading the reports , i looked up with my blurry eyes. Bile rose to my throat.

"B...but wh...what? How?...i mean....." I tried to form the words but nothing came out .

And then the tear works start.

" No.. No..No... This is not possible. How is it possible? This is not true...." I sobbed and suddenly i was hugged by someone.

"Shhh...its ok baby ... Its ok... Now you're with us ... No one will take you away from us now... Baby no one.... Shhh calm down. We are here princess we are here." Said Steven .

I look up with my blurry eyes  to see Steven hugging me.

"D...d...dad,  are you really my dad?" i said looking at him and saw as tears came in his eyes as well.

"Yes....my princess ... I can't tell you how long i have waited to hear this from you princess. My baby girl." Dad said and hugged me again.

I looked up and saw all of my brothers also have tears in their eyes  they all came and hugged me and dad.

After few minutes of our hugging session , we all got up and sat on the couch .

I was sitting beside dad as he refused to leave me . I sat still re reading the reports and after few minutes of sitting in silence Liam spoke.

"What are we going to do know dad?" He asked

Before dad could reply i asked him

"Why did they kidnapped me? They never let me feel like i wasn't their daughter. They never hurt me. Then why ? Why did they kidnap me?" I asked them all as tears came in my eyes again thinking about my family.

"Shh...baby calm down. We will find out why did they did that. You don't have to worry i will tell my man to bring them here. They are going to regret kidnapping you." Dad said angrily and every one nodded.

"No " i said

"What? " Asked Leo

"You will not bring them here dad, i want to go back , i want to know the truth because my heart is not ready to believe that they are the ones who kidnapped me. And they are still my parents who loved me when you wasn't there . They made me feel safe and happy. I want to know their side of story."  i told dad

" But.." he said but i cut him off

"Please dad i want to know why did they did that . Please let me go " i asked him

"Fine but you are not going alone we are coming with you, and if they did kidnap you willingly i will not spare them . Alright" he said and i nod my head.

"Leo call the pilot and and tell him to make the jet ready we are flying to India in an hour" dad said to him.

"Thanku." i said and  hugged him.

Dad didn't said anything just kissed my head and  hugged me back tightly.

I want my answers and i will get them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Readers 😊

Hope you like the chapter.

Please vote and comment 😘😘

Thanku

Enjoy 🙂🙂