Chapter 8

Driver's POV ( Leon)

In the morning the first thing i did was drove to the king's place. When i came in front of the doors , the guards came to my car to ask who i am and what's my purpose of coming here. I guess they are new here thats why they don't know me.

"I am Leon, i was one of his gang members and i have important matter to discuss with the king. Here my id when i was working for the king" i said to them and show my i-card, that every gang member have to have. Its for the safety purposes. And there is a stamp mark which proves that i was working once as the member of the gang.

"Ok go " they said after they checked my card

I drove past the gates and in front of the mansion.

I went inside and was greeted by the prince Matthew. I bowed my head to him .

"Hey Leon what are you doing here? Haven't you already retired from the gang?" He asked me looking sharply at me.

"Yes i have my prince but i have an urgent matter to discuss with the king." I replied looking at him

"About what?" He asked

" About the lost princess " i replied and see as he took a sharp intake of breath.

"Come with me" he said and we both went to the king's office.

He knocked on the door to ask permission , no one is allowed to come in his office without knocking. Only lost princess had that privilege .

"Come in" came a harsh reply

We both went in and close the door.

"Leon?" Ask frank sir who was also sitting in front of the king .

"My King, sir" i bowed to them

"What are you doing here Leon?" Ask my king.

"He said that he have an  information about bella" Prince Matthew said before i could open my mouth.

"What ? " Said frank sir

"What news ? And how are you so sure its about my princess" asked king narrowing his eyes. I knew it that he won't believe so easily because many times this has happened. Many people came saying they have some information but nothing was true .

"I am not sure my king thats why i am here." I said

"Explain" said king authoritatively

So i explained him everything that happened from the airport to the hotel. After that i gave him the photo of the girl i took secretly.
( I don't want to write the same things as you will also get bored , if you have forgot about the driver then you can read chapter 6 again)

"Bella" king murmured still watching the photo.

Suddenly someone barged inside the room and we all looked up at the person. It was Prince Leo.

"Dad, i have a news , i saw our princess dad, i saw our princess ... I don't know if she is really our princess but she looks exactly like her dad exactly like mom. But i lost her i was so shocked and i didn't see when she left dad and I don't know now where she is" Leo said freaking out

"Does she look like her" King said showing the photo to the prince.

Prince Leo took the phone and watch the photo.

"Y..yes but how did you get this photo?" He asked looking all of us

"Leon saw her before you and took this photo secretly." King said and then explained him everything .

"So what do we do ? Should we kidnap her and bring her here?" Suggested Matthew

"No, if she is our princess then we don't want to scare her, we have to approach her slowly" said Leo

"So what's the plan?" Asked Matthew
And Frank and Steven look at each other than look at us.

"We have a plan" they said simultaneously.

Then they explain the plan to us .

For the next 2-3 days our men will watch her from afar to know her routine.

Then our plan will begin , first of all i will keep a close eye on her and took her any place she wants to go in my cab so that i can update them about her.

Then came frank sir , he will come and introduce himself to the girl and will try  to find the information about her.

Prince Leo and prince Matthew will watch her from afar but if needed they will come to her and will try to be her friends.

One of us will have a secret camera so that the king and the other prince can also watch her from their office.
And the important thing we have to do is take a few strands of her hair so that the king can do the DNA test with it to make sure if she is our lost princess or not. I hope our plan works and she doesn't get any suspicious.

Let the mission begin....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Readers

Sorry for the late update . Enjoy the chapter

And if you guys like it then

Please vote and comment 😘😘

Thankyou 🙂🙂