Chapter 28

Diya / Bella's POV

3 months later....

I woke up to the sun shining on my face. I grumble then turn my face to the other side and was just going in my dreamland when i hear someone.

"Miss bella wake up, its already 7:00 am. " Said Martha.

"If its only 7 am then why are you waking me up this early." I grumble and covered my head with the pillow.

"Oh my!!!! Did you seriously forget what is today?" She asked me snatching the pillow from my face.

"Uhhh!!!! Is it my birthday today that i forgot if not please let me sleep." I said tiredly as i slept late last night.

"If i let you sleep your mom will kill me. Now get up today is your brother Dhruv's company's inauguration." She said .

"Oh shi...shoot!!" I said as martha gave me a glare. How could i forgot today is such a big day for dhruv bro....

I got up and ran straight in the bathroom and finished my shower in a record time. After that i went to the walk in closet to choose the dress. When you have too much dresses its always hard to choose which one to wear. As i was mentally deciding for which one to choose martha knocked on the door.

"20 minutes left only before your mom barge in here" she said

"Shit!!" I muttered.

"Language!!' i heard her

'How did she even heard me is beyond me.' I thought

After 5 minutes of mental debate i choose the dress and wore it. After that i went to my vanity and did a little touch up and that includes a lipstick and mascara as i am not a big fan of makeup and not to forget my brothers. They don't like makeup on me and make fun of me. I would have love to tell you guys but as i am getting late , its a story for another time.

"5 minutes" martha said as she knocked again.

"I am coming" i replied as i hurriedly wear my Stilettos .

"I am ready " i exclaimed giving a twirl for martha but didn't notice mom standing in front of my door.

"Ohh...uhh...mom" i muttered as i notice mom

"You look lovely baby" mom said and i sighed.

"Thankyou" i said

"But you are still late , everyone is downstairs waiting for you now come lets not make them wait anymore" mom said and took my hand before walking away with me.

We went downstairs and i saw everyone ready.

"Wow!!! You guys look handsome" i commented and everyone had a big grin on there faces.

"Thankyou princess and you look beautiful. You remind me so much of your mom" papa said

"Thankyou" i replied with a big smile.

"Alright folks let get this show on the road" mom said and went for the front gate.

"You heard the lady" dad said and everyone followed mom.

We were taking 2 SUVs in one car mom, dad , matt, liam, carson and in second one me, papa, leo, alec,and uncle frank.

As the cars got started i noticed in front of our SUVs there are 2 cars in front and 2 in the back.

"Papa why are there 2 cars in front and back?" I asked as it seems like they are covering us.

"They are our bodyguards princess don't worry" dad replied.