Chapter 15

Diya's Pov

I felt myself lift in the air , i tried to wake up but my eyelids felt so heavy that i couldn't open them.

I hear some commotion and some people shouting then after few minutes there was silence. Then i feel someone took me in their arms and hugged me to themselves then kissed my forehead muttering my princess . I felt them moving somewhere with me.

I tried to to open my eyes but they felt like someone had put a brick on them.

"Shh...go back to Sleep princess" i hear someone muttered in my ear. After that i felt myself placed on a soft bed and then some people kissing my forehead muttering sleep well princess ... babygirl....bella.." after that  darkness consume me.

I woke up and found myself again in the same room from where i had ran off. But how did i came here ? Wasn't i with uncle Frank?

"OMG!!! Did they found me and again kidnapped me ? And where is uncle Frank? I need to find him .

I got up from the bed and reached to the door and as i was going to open it , someone opened it from outside hitting me on my head.

"Ouch!! " i muttered

"Oh shit! Bella are you ok? " Asked the man who looked to be in his late twenties.

"I am fine  but who are you? And why am i here?" Asked him

Suddenly he hugged me tightly muttering ' i miss you so much babygirl ' . After few minutes of hugging me he step back.

"Lets go princess everyone is waiting to meet you" he said and took my hand and start walking somewhere.

"Hey!! Where are you taking me? Who are you? And why am i here? Where is uncle Frank? " I questioned him but instead of answering me he pull me with him to take me wherever he is taking me.

I tried to resist him and take my hand back but in vain . Suddenly he came to a stop ,so i look up at him watching him looking forward with wide grin spread across his face.

So i also look where he was looking and found many people watching us or more like watching me.

There was a man may be in his forties then few younger versions of him maybe his sons . There are three man who look alike maybe they are triplets. Then there he was the man who kidnapped me looking at me like i am his .... whole world? What?

And then the man who is still holding my hand like if he left it i will vanish in the thin air. He also looked like the old man but with different hair and eyes.

I stood there awkwardly. When suddenly the same man in his late forties came forward and stop in front of me. He was looking at me with love and affection?

Suddenly he hugged me and was muttering to himself like my baby my bella.

After few minutes of him hugging me the triplets came forward as well to hug me but i took a step back.

They look hurt and i felt bad but i didn't let that affect me . I need some answers. And that is what anyone will do if some strangers will try to hug them. Right?

"What is going on? Who are you all ? Why am i here? And where is uncle Frank?" i asked them

"I am right here" i heard from my right and found uncle Frank .

I ran to him and hugged him tightly.
"Are you ok uncle ? Did they did anything to you? " I asked him looking at him for some injury but found none.

"Relax diya i am fine " he said smilingly.

"But why are we here uncle? You told me you will take me to your friend then why are we here? Do you know who kidnapped me ? He ... He is the one who kidnapped me. " I told him pointing my finger to the man who kidnapped me in the first place.

"I know Diya come lets sit down and talk ok" he said and we all went to the living room.

"I sat down in the middle of the sofa , on my right sat the same man and on my left sat uncle Frank. His sons sat on the opposite side of us watching me like hawk.

"Now will you tell me uncle Frank what is going on? Why am i here and why did he kidnapped me?" I asked uncle Frank and glaring at the man who kidnapped me on my last line.

"Lets me introduce myself first" said the old man .

"I am Steven and these are my sons .
My eldest son Leo then came these triplets my second eldest Matthew then Liam and then Carson. And this is my youngest son Alec." He introduced everyone.

"And you know Frank , he is my business partner and best friend ." He said

"Ok... But why am i here? I still didn't get it that why did he kidnapped me in the first place? " I asked him glaring at leo .

"Well did Frank told you about my lost daughter?" He asked me.

And i remember uncle Frank telling me about his friend and his lost daughter who was kidnapped at the young age.

"Yes...?" I told him hesitantly

"Well bella you're here because you are my lost daughter. " He told me giving me the shock of my life.

"And now you're finally home with me with us" he muttered and kissed my forehead lovingly.

And my only thought was...

WHAT?????

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Readers

I Hope you are enjoying the story.

Please vote and comment 😘😘

Thanku and enjoy 😊😊