Chapter 16

Diya's Pov

After hearing him i was in shock. I don't understand if i should believe him or not i mean how is that even possible. I already have parents and why will they kidnap me . They never made me feel like an outsider. I was always my family's little one.

I looked at everyone's face , they all were sitting there watching for my reaction.

"How are you so sure that its me? Maybe you're wrong? Its not even possible ,i already have my parents in India from where i am. I just came here for a vacation before my wedding , its all a misunderstanding a big misunderstanding. " I told them standing up .

After that what i hear was everyone shouting these ....

"Wedding !!! What ?? Noo" was Steven's reply.

"What wedding??"

"You're so you can't get married yet"

"You're not marrying anyone"

And so on...

After few minutes of waiting for them to calm down i screamed

"STOP IT!! What the hell is wrong with you guys i just told you that i am not your daughter its a misunderstanding and all you got from my speech is my wedding topic . Really!! " I asked all of them

"You're not marrying anyone and that is final. And how we are sure about you being my daughter is this DNA report" said Steven

"Here" he said and give me a paper which suggests that i am his daughter.

"But how did you even get to do a DNA test . And why should i believe this report when i didn't let anyone take my blood for DNA sample ." I asked them .

I am having a headache hearing all these nonsense.

"Well you see , when i meet you in that restaurant and we were taking a walk i took a little bit of your hair to do the DNA test." Said matt sheepishly.

I gaped at him. I am sure my jaw is on the floor.

"Yo...you took my hair ? " I asked him stupidly touching my hair.

"Sorry but that was the only option for us to do the test" he said apologetically

"But may be their is some mistakes in the test . I just can't believe this . Its not possible." I said to them pacing back and forth

"How about we again do the test but this time in front of you? My doctor will take our bloods and can do the test and you can see the results again . Will you believe us then." Asked Steven hopefully.

A look at him for a few minutes then everyone standing there.

"Fine , we will do the tests again and if they came out negative you will let me go. I need to reach India my dad is in the hospital and i haven't hear anything from them because you took my phone away. And in the time the results will came i want my phone back i need to talk to my family." I said to him seriously

"Alright , but if results came back positive then you are not going anywhere and you can talk to those people but you can't tell them about all this things happening here. If they are your kidnappers i want to catch them. Ok " asked Steven

"Okay.... Because i know the result is going to be negative" I said to him confidently.

"We will see" said Leo before calling the doctor to do the DNA test.

After few minutes a doctor came and took mine and Steven's blood samples.

" I will give you report back in 2 hours sir" he said and left from their.

"My phone" i asked them showing my palm to them.

"Alec give her the phone" said Leo

Alec nod and got up to get my phone from wherever they were hiding it.

After few minutes he came back with my phone and gave it to me.

"Excuse me i will go and talk to my family " i said and got up to leave .

"Don't tell them anything" said Steven strictly. And i nod.

After talking to my family i got to know that dad is out of danger now. And after lying to my brother that there wasn't any flight because of bad whether  and my phone's battery died bacause of that i couldn't inform them.

I came back in the living where everyone was waiting for the test reports. I reached them and  sat with them .

Lets see what's the test says but i am sure it will be negative. Lets hope.

Cross fingers

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Readers

Thanku you for voting for my story and following me.

I know i am late and i am sorry for that but i wasn't doing well these days even watching my phone for few minutes was giving me a bad headache. Thats why i couldn't update . Sorry 😒😔

But here is the update hope you like it.

Again Thanku

Plese vote and comment 😘😘

Enjoy🙂🙂