Chapter 27

Hey guys!! Did you guys notice the full name of diya. Its Isabella Alicia Miller right and her adopted  parents gave her the name Diya . So i was just reading the characters description so i found this . As many people told me they like the name diya and some bella so i was confused as what should i call her finally. So as i said i found this...

D for diya
I for Isabella
A for Alicia

So, if you guys will see the underlined alphabets what does it made ultimately? Yupp its Dia in short form as well . So yes i am going to call her dia for most of the part but if you guys want to call her bella its your choice.

Just wanted to let you guys know of my discovery....😉😉

# Timepass in quarantine days😝😜😀

So lets continue the story...

Diya's POV

I woke up to someone's shaking me. I looked around to see everyone in my room watching me worriedly.

"Princess....are you ok? Why were you crying? Did you have a nightmare?" Papa asked me taking my face in his hands and rubbing the tears with his thumb.

I didn't knew i was crying then their words settled in my head ' dream' .

'Dream ....what? Was it just a dream ? Mom and dad are ok?' i thought but didn't knew that i said it out loud.

"Yes diya mom and dad are fine but why are you asking this? Was  the  nightmare about them? I was just coming to your room to wake you up for dinner but then we heard you screaming so we all came here to see you and you were crying and saying no no it can't happen again and again." Dhruv bhai said .

I looked outside and indeed it was night time but i didn't said anything  just took my phone that was on my nightstand and saw that there infact was a message from mom.

I opened it as i watch the details of mom and dad's flight but to my relief the flight number wasn't same as in my dream and according to the message they must have board there flight now and will be here in the morning.

"It was just a bad dream ... A very bad dream " i muttered as i put the phone aside and put my face in my hands.

"Princess ...are you ok? Do you wanna talk about it ?" Papa asked me but i just shake my head and then he hugged me .

"Its ok baby , it was just a dream now comeon get up and come down for dinner, alright" dad asked me

"I am not hungry" i said as i don't have any appetite after having that horrible dream. I can't relax until mom and dad are here with me safe and sound.

" Comeon princess you have to eat something " leo said but i shake my head.

"I really don't want to eat anything" i said .

"Okay just eat a little bit , i won't force you to eat much please princess" leo bargained.

"Fine  " i grumble and stand up to go to the washroom.

"You guys go i will be there in few minutes" i said and everyone left after that.

After finishing my business in the washroom i went downstairs and saw everyone sitting in the dinning room , i took my place and watch as everything unfold in front of my eyes just like in my dream . I watch as  Maria and uncle Frank's gave each other discreet looks. It was all happening just like my dream.

After having dinner we all went to the living room and leo started the tv but this time i was praying that what happened in my dream doesn't happens now.