Chapter 41

Diya's POV

Next day

I woke up and looked around myself in a different surrounding. Then suddenly i remember yesterdays events. I sat up quickly an looked around for emmy to watch her sleeping peacefully in the bed. I slept on a couch so now my neck is sore.

I remember the conversation victor had with Leo yesterday night. I was roaming to find an escape root when i hear him talking on the phone.

Now i really need to leave this place before Victor could do anything to me and emmy. I heard that he is going to use me for whatever my mother couldn't do. He didn't explained what it was but with his expressions i can say it won't be any good.

So i need to plan an escape and fast.

I was thinking so deeply that i didn't hear a knock on the door.

"Miss?" I got startled as a maid stood beside me with confused expression.

"Are you alright miss?" She asked

"Yes yes i am fine. Did you need anything " i asked her

"Breakfast is ready miss and boss want you there and here these clothes are for you" she said

" I will be there in few minutes. Thankyou." I said to her. She nodded and left.

I got up from bed and took a bath them came out and woke emmy and told her to take a bath as well.

I need to act all sweet with him until i find an escape. But i have to leave from here tonight itself with emmy.

After emmy got dressed we went downstairs and the maid led us to the dinning table. I saw Victor and his son already sitting there.

"Goodmorning Isabella" Victor said

"Morning" I replied with a fake smile.

"Good morning" Emmy said cheerfully

"Good Morning" Victor said and i saw his son creepily checking out emmy.

"Did you sleep well ?" Victor started.

"Yeah" i replied with a small smile.

After that we ate the breakfast in silence.

Time skip.....

Evening.....

After breakfast we came back to the room and i have left Emmy there and strictly told her to not to come out from there. I had searched the mansion and lucky to say i have found an escape now i just have to wait for Dinner and after that we will be leaving. I also came to know that we are in Russia.

To leave this place and reach London we need money so i have stolen a few from Victor's office when he wasn't around to buy a plane ticket.

I was now in the room with Emmy biting my nails nervously as it was almost time for dinner.

Suddenly there was a knock and a maid came to inform us about dinner.

We went downstairs and into the dinning room.

There sat Victor and his son with another old man and a man in his 30's .

"Isabella my granddaughter come come" Victor said

"Meet my friends Thomas (old man) and Joshua( young man) " he introduced

"Hello" i replied

"Hello Isabella" Thomas said and kissed my hand looking at me creepily.

"Hello beautiful" Joshua said and also kissed my hand.

They both have this evil glint in their eyes which just makes me shiver. I have a bad feeling about them.