Chapter 19

Diya's Pov

I woke up to warm hand brushing my hair. I turn around to find all my brothers in a room. Leo was brushing and playing with my hair. And Matt and Liam were sitting on a couch asleep. And Carson and Alex were on the floor watching something on their laptop.

"Hey..." I said to Leo turning to his side.

"Hello dove" Leo said and kissed my forehead.

"Did i woke you up princess?" He asked me

"No...you didn't" i said and gave him a smile. He smiled back.

"Are you hungry baby? " He asked me

"Nope....How much time till we land?" I asked him

"We have few more hours before we land" he said

"Ok but i am still sleepy will you cuddle with me?" I asked him

"Ofcourse baby .." he said and laid down beside me then hugged me tightly.

I put my head on his chest and closed my eyes and after few more minutes i again fall asleep.

After few hours

"Wake up babygirl...." I heard someone saying rubbing my arm.

I open one eye and saw it was dad trying to wake me up. I didn't wanted to getup so i again closed my eyes.

"Come on princess wake up we are going to land soon baby" he said then kissed my forehead.

A smile appear on my face and this time i open both of my eyes to see him looking at me with love.

"Come baby lets go sit in the front we are going to land soon" he said and get up from the bed.

"You go i will be their in few minutes i need to use restroom" i said to him getting up from the bed.

"Alright then come fast okay" he said and left the room.

After using the restroom i went outside and sat beside dad on the couch.

After few minutes Leo came and sat beside me and dad and pressed the intercom.

"Bring me some food" he ordered with a cold voice and a few seconds later a flight attendant came with a trolley full of food .

"What would you like to have sir?" She asked him

" What would you like to eat baby?" Leo asked me.

"Just a glass of water i am not that hungry" i told him and he looked at me disappointingly.

"You haven't eat anything after we took off and it's been hours . You have to eat comeon." He said to me

"Give me some pancakes " he said to the airhostess before i could complain.p

"But... " I tried to say before i was cut with Leo's sharp glare.

"Eat " he said giving me the plate

"Comeon princess eat it don't make your brother angry" dad said ruffling my hair.

So i started eating because i don't want to make Leo angry.

After finishing 2 pancakes i pushed the plate away .

"I am full I can't eat anymore" i said to Leo who crossed his arm still watching me but not saying anything.

I looked at dad showing him my puppy eyes. He looked at me then looked at Leo. Sighing he looked at me again muttering ' you will be the death of me' .

"Fine. Let it be Leo she already ate 2 if she doesn't want more thant don't force her, she will ate later if she feels hungry. Right baby?" He asked me and i nodded my head real fast .

I looked at Leo who still watching me with crossed arms . I again showed him my puppy eyes with a pout. After few minutes he sighed as well.

"Alright but only this once. You need to eat more , you are too skinny" he said and kissed my head.

"Hey i am not skinny , i am average weight" i said to him huffing out a breath.

He and dad laughed and after few minutes i also joined them.

Then suddenly there was an announcement saying to buckle up as we are going to land soon.

And again my mind went to the reason why we are on this plane right now. We are going to get some answers from my adopted family . That family who was with me with my good and bad times. That family who gave me so much love. That family who told me what is right and what is wrong. That family with whom i have grown up.

I came out of my thoughts when someone shaked my shoulder. I look up to saw Liam looking at me worriedly .

"Hey you ok? Where are you lost? " He asked and i shaked my head giving him a small smile.

"Nothing.... I am fine " i told him.

After we land we came down from the jet. I look around to see many black cars were in front of us.

"Comeon princess lets go. It time to face your kidnappers" dad said taking my hand with serious face.

"We are not sure if they kidnapped me willingly or not dad , you can't call them my kidnappers without knowing the truth" i told him with tears gathering in my eyes. I just don't want to believe that they kidnapped my willingly. My heart is not ready to believe it. I trust them with my closed eyes. They love me like their own even if i am not their daughter.

Dad sighed and hugged me as he saw a tear fell down my eyes.

"I am sorry baby please don't cry i know you love them but you need to be strong if you want answers baby. And if they were involved in your kidnapping than i am sorry baby I won't leave them alive." He said and kissed my forehead.

" I just hope they are not involved in that." I muttered lightly.

"Lets go baby , lets get some answers" he said and we sat in the cars.

I was sitting with dad and Matthew. Leo and my other brothers were sitting in another car that was in front of ours and some guards were in the car that was behind us.

"Why do we need so many guards ?" I asked dad

"For protection princess . We have business all over the world and because of that we also have enemies. And i can't risk anything happening ti you again" he said and put his hand on my shoulder side hugging me.

"Okay " i said as i relax in my dad's arm .

After few hours of driving we reached the place i once called home.

"Lets go princess " i heard dad who was standing outside giving me his hand to take .

I took his hand and came out looking at the house i once called mine .

"Here goes nothing" i muttered to myself before pressing the door bell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello Readers 😊

Thanku so much for the votes and comment . I can't believe this story got 1.2 k votes. Thanku so much guys for giving my story a try and voting for it . It means a lot.

I hope you guys like the chapter.
Next chapter is going to reveal some secrets so stay tuned.

Thanku once again.

Vote and comment 😘😘

Enjoy🙂🙂