Chapter 38

Diya's Pov

After we reached the place i wanted to take emmy with.

We came out of the cab and i looked at emmy for her reaction.

She was wide eyed with her jaw on the floor.

"Amusement park?" She asked after coming out of her shock while jumping up and down like a child.

"Yup!!" I said as i laughed seeing her excitement.

"Thankyou thankyou thankyou" she said and hugged me.

"Lets go inside" i said to her and she nodded.

We went inside and i hooked our hands so that we don't get lost.

We got on so many rides and also played many games as well. We were enjoying ourselves.

I don't remember when was the last time i screamed and laughed this much.

After playing few games emmy said that she wanted to go on pendulum ride.

Just as we were moving towards the pendulam ride suddenly a rush of people came and after they were gone  emmy wasn't beside me.

"Emmy emmy?" I yelled searching for her .

" Emmy where are you?" I again yelled as few passerby looked at me weirdly.

When i didn't found her anywhere near me.

I called her. I left my new Phone that Leo bought for me at home and instead bought me old phone with me so that they won't be able to track me with GPS.

Just as i was calling her standing on the sides someone suddenly put a cloth on my nose and then everything went dark.

Emmy's POV

I can't believe it diya bought me to the amusement park.

I always wanted to go there and enjoy these rides but everytime papa took me their there was no one beside us and he won't let me ride on most of the rides. It was always kiddies ride he would let me go on.

So i was very happy that diya bought me here now i can also ride in those big rides as papa is not here.

And we did ride on so many swings . It was so much fun . I loved it.

We also played many games , i even won a panda bear in one game.

After playing few more games i asked diya to go the pendulam ride. It looks fun and she agreed.

Just as we were going suddenly so many people came towards us at once and because of that i let go of diya's hand and when i was able to distant myself from those people i look around to see i was somewhere else.

I looked around for diya but couldn't find her so i thought to call her but when i feel around i couldn't find my phone as well. It seems someone pickpocket my phone.

Suddenly an urge to cry came. We were so much enjoying ourselves but now i am lost and now my phone is also missing now how will i find diya.

I was thinking all this and tears started to flow my cheeks.

As i was standing and crying a man came and asked me why i was crying.

He seemed nice so i told him how i got lost and even my phone isn't with me.

He said he will me take me to the security where they will announce the name of a person i am searching for and they will find me.

"Really if i come with you to the security diya will be able to find me?" I asked wiping my tears.

"Yes she will, now lets go" he said and we started walking .

After walking for sometime we came to a corner but there was no one i turned around  to ask him but suddenly he put a cloth on my mouth i tried to push him but he took a hold of my hair and pushed the cloth on my mouth. After that everything went dark.

Victor's POV ( Villain )

I was sitting in my office when albert came and told me that he found out that Emilia is in London.

I sent my men to London to bring that girl here but then my men informed me that she is hanging out with Steven's son and his daughter.

So i thought why not kill to birds with one stone.

I told my men to wait there and follow her and then those stupid girls gave me the right opportunity to kidnap them.

As they were enjoying in amusement park i ordered my men to seperate them and then bring them here.

I waited in my office for their call to inform me if the plan worked or not.
Suddenly my phone rang and they said they are bringing them here.
I cut the call and laughed an evil laugh.

"Oh Steven and Roberto my two arch enemies now you both will go down." I said and laughed

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello Readers

Hope you like the chapter.

Please vote and comment

Thankyou

Enjoy 😘☺️