Chapter 9

Diya's POV

I am in London for 4-5 days now and i am so loving it here. I went to so many tourist places and even make some nice friends as well. We spend our days together touring the places but they left yesterday. So i am alone again. I hope i get to make more friends here . But the one thing i noticed is that whenever i leave my hotel room i always feel like someone is watching me. I mean i am just a tourist so why any one will be watching me . I think i am just getting paranoid.

So after getting ready i went out after greeting the receptionist . I was waiting for the cab when one stop in front of me and came out the same creepy driver from the airport.

"Hello miss , Good morning where do you want to go this fine morning?" Said the driver but this time smilingly .

'Wow did he really smile and didn't look at me weirdly like that day. I guess i just got the wrong expression of him that day. May be he was just tired or something.

"Good morning and i would like to go to the Hyde park. " I replied excitedly giving him a smile and sitting in the back.

 " I replied excitedly  giving him a smile and sitting in the back

Source - Google

"

"Sure mam" he said and started driving .

"So are you a tourist ?" He asked after some time starting a conversation

"Yes i am " i replied.

"So did you like London?" He asked

"Yes its beautiful, i just love it here" i replied enthusiastically.

"so for how many days are you going to stay here, if you don't mind me asking?" He asked

" Well i am here for 2 weeks and now i have only one more week left to roam around London." I replied to him.

"Ok , well i am living here for my whole life and know the best tourist places so if you want i can show you around London in my cab. This way i can earn money and you can visit the best places in London. " He said

I think about it and it will be a win-win situation for both of us he will get to earn money and i also don't have to look up on internet everynight to know which place is best to visit.

"Alright , i agree " i said and he gave me a smile which i returned.

After few more minutes we reached the place.

"At what time do you want me here to pick you?" he said after i paid him .

"Um around 9" i said unsurely.

"Alright" he said and after that i went inside.

It was so beautiful. Everything was just wow. I stroll around casually and found a waterside cafe. I didn't did breakfast so i went inside and look around for table and see a table beside a window was vacant so i went and took place .

"Welcome to the Maria's cafe, i will be your waitress today. What would you like to have?" She asked so i gave her my order and she left .

I was looking outside from the window and watching the view when i hear someone clears their throat.
I look up to see a man may be in his late forties looking at me.

"Yes " i asked looking at him unsurely.

" Can i sit here ,if you don't mind" he asked me .

"Yes sure, I don't mind" i said

"Thanks . I am Frank Martin. " He said giving his hand to shake.

"Diya Mehra" i replied shaking his hand.

The waitress came and took his order

"So Diya where are you from?" He asked

"I am from India sir" i replied

"Oh please don't call me sir just call me frank" he replied

"Well you see in India we don't call our elders by their names so can i call you uncle" i asked smilingly

He sat their stunned for few minutes then said
"Sure sure , ofcourse you can call me uncle i dont mind" .

The waiters bring our breakfast and i thanked them and dig in my food.

"So Diya tell me something about yourself." He asked

"What do you want to know?" I asked him

"Anything. " He said

"Well i belong to middle class family , i have one elder brother. I work as a finance manager in a company. I have 2 friends and i am getting married in 2 months" i said in one breath.

"Wow, thats nice. It looks like you have a good life in India. " He said

"What about you ?" I asked

"I have one best friend and i work with him ." He replied

"What about your family?" I asked

"My parents are dead and i am not married so no family" he replied casually.

"Oh " i said . I don't know how to react to this ok so don't judge.

After that we ate in silence and after finishing it the waiter came with bill, before i could take it Uncle Frank gave his card to the waiter.

"Its on me" he said when he saw me objecting.

"But you don't have to , we don't even know each other that well. I can pay my bill" i replied

"I know you can pay your bill young lady but i have already paid it. And for not knowing each other that can be solved . You see i have a holiday and i came here to enjoy sometime and so do you ,so why don't we both give eachother some company and get to know each other? " he asked

"Umm... alright then. Lets go " i said standing up .

"Come i will show you around, there are so many things to watch" he said and we both went outside to explore the Hyde park.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello Readers

Hope you like the story .

Sorry for late updates

Please vote and comment 😘😘

Thankyou 🙂🙂