Chapter 11

Matthew's POV

I went home after meeting bella and taking her hair for DNA match. I really hope its our bella.

" Here doctor , are they enough to do a DNA match ?" I asked the doctor who works in our mansion's hospital wing to treat our men who got hurt in some operations.

"Yes sir its enough , i will give you the result in 2 hours. If you will excuse me " he said and left .

I came back to the living room and saw my family all sitting together . Its a rare sight to see as we all are always busy in something .

"Did you gave the sample to the doc Matt?" Asked dad

"Yes dad he will show us the result in 2 hours" i said taking a seat beside Carson.

"Dad, are our men guarding the hotel where bella is staying?" Leo asked dad .

"Yes i have alerted all my mens to look out for bella until we are sure that she is my babygirl .And if she is then we will bring her here" dad replied.

Now we just have to wait for the result to be sure .

Diya's POV

After 1 hour of ride i reached hotel i went to my room and took a long shower  .

I came out of the bathroom and wear my night clothes then applied some moisturizer on my hands and legs then went to bed. As i just closed my eyes i hear my phone ringing . I got up and took my phone from the bed side. Its was my brother's call so i took it

Their conversation will be like this ( D- Diya , B - Brother)

D - hello

B - hello diya ,you need to come back diya, dad is in the hospital  , he got a heart attack . Just come back.

D - What?? How? I...i mean ??

B - Diya don't ask me any questions please just come back as soon as you can.

D - I am coming brother. I will just take the first flight to India . Wait for me .
I said and cut the call

I got up and start Packing my bag. I need to go to the airport fast. I changed my clothes and book a ticket . I took my luggage and went out of my room after checking it and went downstairs to check out .

As i came in the lobby i saw so many people here.' What are they doing here at this time ? ' i thought but then ignored it and went to the receptionist to check out. As i was finishing with the check out papers i hear a lot of commotion . So i turn around to look what is happening but someone covered my mouth and held me tightly . I squirmed in their hold and tried to scream but suddenly i felt a pinch in my neck and then everything went black.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hello Readers

I am very sorry for the late update. I am very busy right now in studies as i have a competative exam next month .

I will try to update as much as i can .

Sorry once again .

Please vote and comment 😘😘

Thankyou 🙂🙂