Chapter 3

Diya's POV

After coming back from diner we parted our ways and got busy in our works.

In Evening

I came out after locking my cabin and went to the elevator after waiting few minutes i reached lobby where i found ritu and priya.

"Hey diya where is your scooty?" Ritu asked.

"I didn't came with scooty today bro drop me "

"ohh" they said

"Come then i will drop you off " Ritu said

"No don't worry, I will just take the cab " i said to her

"Shut up and come with me" she said and hold my hand and start dragging me to her car.

"Fine i am coming , slow down  and stop dragging me" i said to her.

After sitting in her car ritu start driving .

"So are you going to talk to your fiancee?" I asked her

"Yes i called him and he said to meet him in a restaurant " she replied

" Ok... I hope he will understand and do something " i said to her

" Yeah!!! Lets see " she said

" When are you going to meet him?" I asked curiously

" After dropping you off i will go directly to the restaurant" she said

"Oh ok" i said and we fell into a comfortable silence.

"Here " she said after reaching my place.

"Thanks and all the best." I said giving her a hug .

" Bye " we said simultaneously. And she drove off, hopefully her fiancee will understand her problems.

I walk in the house and yelled " i am home"

I walk in the living room and found my dad and brother watching some news.

"Hey dad , hey bro " i said sitting beside my dad side hugging him.

" How was the day baby?" Dad asked rubbing my head lovingly

" Tiring " i said shortly

" Oh you're home , go get fresh up then we will start dinner." Mom said coming inside and ushering me upstairs.

I went to my room and got freshen up and came downstairs to start dinner.
We chat and mom started telling me about my wedding preparations.

" Ok guys , i am so tired today so i am going to sleep " i said and give a hug and kiss to my parents and brother and went upstairs to my room .

I was going to throw myself on my bed when I heard my Phone ringing , i groan and start searching my phone and found it in my purse . I was so tired to take it out from my bag that i throw all contents of my bag on bed and saw that it was ritu calling.

"Hello" i replied

"Diya , i am so happy guess what" she screamed loudly

"Gosh Ritu i can hear you just fine you don't need to scream " i said to her.

"Okay now tell me what happened?" I asked her crossing my fingers.
I hope he agreed with her.

"He agreed "she exclaimed .

"He said he will talk to his parents and he said its upto me if i want to still  work after wedding or not and that he will support for whatever decision i take. He is so sweet . You know i think i really like him." She exclaimed excitedly.