Chapter 22

Diya's Pov

Next day....

I woke up with a big smile on my face.
The best sleep you will get is on your own bed.

I got up and did my usual routine and got ready to face the new day.

I went downstairs to see mom making breakfast for everyone . I went to her, kissed her cheeks and hugged her.

"Good Morning mom" i said

"Good Morning " mom said.

"Where is everyone?" I asked her

"In the living room" mom said and i went to the living room.

I was shocked watching the scene in front of me.

Dad and Papa were sitting on the sofa and talking and laughing like two long lost friends.

On the other side all the boys were sitting together and a heated discussion was going on about some sports. From what i can understand from standing here is that Matthew, carson and Dhruv bro are in one team and Liam and Alec are in one. And i think they are fighting for which team is best. And on the other hand Leo was working on his laptop but giving his input in between both teams argument. And with a little smirk that i can see coming on his face, i can very much say that he is the one who made them started this argument and went away once succeeded to enjoy the show.

I went and sat beside Leo. Everybody was so busy in themselves they didn't even noticed me coming in except Leo. As i sat beside him he immediately put his hand on my shoulder giving me a side hug.

"Good morning babygirl" Leo said and kissed me forehead.

"Good morning to you too big bro and do tell me its your doing is it not?" I asked him pointing to all my brothers and giving him a glare.

"Ofcourse, i was getting bored so i thought why not entertain myself." He said and smiled widely showing me all his perfect teeths.

"Unbelieveable."I shake my head and give him a kiss on his cheeks.

I stood up and stand in front of all boys . I took a deep breath

"Ok guys that's enough" i screamed with all my might .

They all jumped and in the corner of my eye i saw even dad and papa jumped slightly. I wanted to laugh so badly watching their expressions.

Leo laughed but covered his laugh with fake cough when he saw our brothers and dads glare.

Mom came in the kitchen running.
"What happened"? Mom asked worriedly looking at all of us.

I just couldn't control myself anymore so i started laughing loudly and this time Leo joined me ,i fall on the floor as tears were coming out of my eyes and my stomach was hurting laughing so much.

"Oh...oh my god....you...you guys should have seen your faces" I weezed out trying to control myself but again started laughing.

Leo was slapping his thighs laughing so hard . After few minutes of our laughing session we somehow controlled ourselves. I looked up to see everyone glaring at us but their was also a smile they were trying to hide.

After few minutes of their glaring mom shaked her head and told us to come to the dinning table to eat breakfast.

Everyone got up and went to the dinning table. Leo and i was walking side by side

As i was walking towards the dinning table Alec and Dhruv bro came and messed up my hair and ran away laughing.

"Uhhhh....Wait you both " i said and ran after them.